Rate the Avatar above you
8/10
I just... really like your avatar for some reason, honestly. I don't know.

(04-09-2015, 01:21 AM)FierceDeity Wrote: 9.5/10 Your avatar makes me laugh and imagine him saying something ridiculous in a Biritsh accent, but It's a little blurry and also seems kind of random. Also, I love your title.
Heh, well, it's a self-portrait, to clarify, which means you probably won't be hearing much British out of him. Blurry is... what happens when you shrink enormous images, unfortunately. As for the title: thanks! It's a Californication lyric.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
8.7/10 ( Ha, you're better than Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire by IGN standards.) I like the drawing and the shadows on it, great job :D
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
4/10

Nah... not a fan of Pepe the frog, or the meme behind it. The image also suffers quite a bit from the JPEG quality.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(04-10-2015, 12:12 PM)Taav Wrote: 4/10

Nah... not a fan of Pepe the frog, or the meme behind it. The image also suffers quite a bit from the JPEG quality.

but it's a rare pepe

8/10, it's simple, professional and cool.
6/10, Kyu. Still not playing Cave Story, what's up with the Colgate ad as well?!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Well someone kill me right now this moment if it isn't one heck of an awesome avatar. Humanoid dragon(At least I assume it's humanoid), adjusting glasses, looking at you like "Why are you interrupting me". Reminds me of I don't even know what, but it reminds me of something.
around 93/100, +/- 2
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(04-10-2015, 12:52 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: 6/10, Kyu. Still not playing Cave Story, what's up with the Colgate ad as well?!

Ballos has pearly whites, despite being stuck in a room with skeletons everywhere for a "few years." It was only natural I put a Colgate logo there. It's the only way he kept his teeth that way.

Also, 9/10, gimme Ampharos' ball. Improve it by adding transparency around the colours.
.5 increase from before because I didn't notice the colgate thing from before and it makes me laugh, but still really creepy. So 8.5/10 my semi-good sir.
(04-10-2015, 05:31 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: Improve it by adding transparency around the colours.
I just tried doing this, and it's a lot easier said than done; this is an image that's made to look good upon a white background, so removing that background requires tinkering with some other things and it's... hardly worth the effort.

Anyway, 6/10; the image is really cool in its full size, and I love the Legend of Zelda (I used to be Majora, even), but it's a busy work of art that loses some of its coolness when it's shrunk down.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]