Rate the Avatar above you
7/10

I like your transparency you have going, and it's different from what I usually see on forums.
Yesss.... Slowpoke chain! There's a song and video to go with that image. 11/10

(01-01-2015, 11:17 PM)Dazel Wrote: Thanks!

6/10

It's a relatively good spriting job, but I think it would be more impactful if I knew what it actually was. I feel like I'm missing out on a reference.

Ehh.. sorry to say, there's no reference. He's a character I made up.

And he's pissed now that his Santa hat is gone.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

8/10

Well, that's even more impressive, I'll have to say. I assumed he was a character from something and that you just pulled that sprite from somewhere on the Internet, but this is much better, actually.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
6/10

Pretty sure I'd appreciate it more if I knew what it was from and who it was.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
You get... an 8/10 for a classy blue dragon.

(03-23-2015, 12:57 AM)KathiraNarae Wrote: 6/10

He's a Shingeki No Kyoujin character. Wonderful anime, would recommend.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

(03-23-2015, 01:07 AM)Taav Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 12:57 AM)KathiraNarae Wrote: 6/10

He's an Shingeki No Kyoujin character. Wonderful anime, would recommend.
Yeah, I don't really watch anime anymore. Not entirely sure why, it just...doesn't interest me?

9/10 because that avi is, quite frankly, awesome as is (cool mage guy) but there's also the fact that it's your character! It's awesome. Really.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
(03-23-2015, 01:21 AM)KathiraNarae Wrote: 9/10 because that avi is, quite frankly, awesome as is (cool mage guy) but there's also the fact that it's your character! It's awesome. Really.

(I should clarify before anyone gets the wrong idea. I didn't make this one. It's a cropped graphic from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I wish I were that good, but sadly, no. I'm not even close! xD)

Next person should rate Kath's, since I'm only clarifying, not re-rating.
~ Taav

See, this is the problem with avatars changing across the board each time, posts reference ones we no longer have! Ah, well, it's still awesome. I am going to go and stand in my grave now.
7/10

A dragon adjusting its glasses. As splendid as it is, I feel like I'm missing out on a great reference here.
Edit: Just saw your signature. This is great. You get an extra point.

You ought to give SNK a try. I'm not sure what kind of animes you watched, but this one is definitely... something else, to be sure. I think you of all people would be able to appreciate its moral undertones and the themes it hits on. It's surprisingly profound, for a television show.
8/10 for you sir. Now go slay some titans plz.

It'd be better if it was a bit larger. That's the problem with these silly 100 x 100 pixel avatars... it's pretty tough to get a good quality picture for some things. If you cropped this from a large image, I'd suggest zooming in closer to his face, rather than getting his entire upper body. But that's just me, it's not a big deal.
~ Taav

8/10.

Only because I have no idea what it is from, who it is, what's in his hand and why they're in his hands. Basically, I am clueless on the backstory behind the avatar, but it looks cool enough to get an eight.
Likewise, I have no way of knowing where your avatar is from. But, it's awesome regardless. What's it from?

9/10 for you sir.
~ Taav

5/10

It would probably score higher for me if I'd played Tales of Grace; at the moment, all I know is it's from that game, and I'm not a huge fan of the art style. It's not a bad avatar, though. I just have weird nitpicks about everything.
9.5/10 Your avatar makes me laugh and imagine him saying something ridiculous in a Biritsh accent, but It's a little blurry and also seems kind of random. Also, I love your title.

(04-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Taav Wrote: Likewise, I have no way of knowing where your avatar is from. But, it's awesome regardless. What's it from?

9/10 for you sir.

It's from the games series Legend Of Zelda, specifically Majora's Mask. The game revolves around the main character, named Link, trying to save a country called Termina from being destroyed by a really creepy moon that's only 3 days from crashing into the country. He uses various masks, I believe 25 in total, to solve the four dungeons located at each compass directions and free the giants that then stop the moon from crashing. The blue thing is a demon spirit called the Fierce Deity, a mask that you can get in the game after unlocking all other masks that allows Link, the main character, to transform into said demon for the final battle only. The pinkish purple is Majora's Wrath, the third stage of the final boss of the series, the first two being Majora's Mask and Majora's Incarnation. Anyway, you want to learn more about it, search it up. It is the only game series I like marginally more than Pokemon because it's really fun and has good stories that are always different.
...that's not generic artwork of Blastoise and Charizard fighting?

8/10 for fooling me.
You avatar is complicated.

+10 for that face
-5 for shameless advertising of toothpaste brand
-4 because Colgate is the enemy
+7 because bias

That yields an 8/10.

(04-09-2015, 01:21 AM)FierceDeity Wrote: 9.5/10 Your avatar makes me laugh and imagine him saying something ridiculous in a Biritsh accent, but It's a little blurry and also seems kind of random. Also, I love your title.

(04-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Taav Wrote: Likewise, I have no way of knowing where your avatar is from. But, it's awesome regardless. What's it from?

9/10 for you sir.

It's from the games series Legend Of Zelda, specifically Majora's Mask. The game revolves around the main character, named Link, trying to save a country called Termina from being destroyed by a really creepy moon that's only 3 days from crashing into the country. He uses various masks, I believe 25 in total, to solve the four dungeons located at each compass directions and free the giants that then stop the moon from crashing. The blue thing is a demon spirit called the Fierce Deity, a mask that you can get in the game after unlocking all other masks that allows Link, the main character, to transform into said demon for the final battle only. The pinkish purple is Majora's Wrath, the third stage of the final boss of the series, the first two being Majora's Mask and Majora's Incarnation. Anyway, you want to learn more about it, search it up. It is the only game series I like marginally more than Pokemon because it's really fun and has good stories that are always different.

Hmm... So the guy in the bottom left is Fierce Deity Link? I would've never been able to tell if you hadn't told me, and I am no stranger to the LoZ series. xD

my eyes suck
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

(04-09-2015, 06:18 AM)Taav Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 01:21 AM)FierceDeity Wrote: 9.5/10 Your avatar makes me laugh and imagine him saying something ridiculous in a Biritsh accent, but It's a little blurry and also seems kind of random. Also, I love your title.

9/10 for you sir.

Hmm... So the guy in the bottom left is Fierce Deity Link? I would've never been able to tell if you hadn't told me, and I am no stranger to the LoZ series. xD

my eyes suck
Not just you, Bake, I'm a LoZ fan and love Majora's Mask, but I couldn't tell what that avi was beyond two things fighting with battle auras. I would dearly love to see a bigger version, but it's just too detailed for the sizes our avis are. I didn't shrink mine, merely cropped, so all the details I want to be seen are still visible.

Anyway, onto your avi! I have no idea who he is or what role he plays in...Tales of Grace, was it? But I still love it. He looks sort of Tsundere style 'I'm going to look down on you', plus it's apparently 'adjust your glasses' day. Glasses adjustment for everyone! 8/10
(04-09-2015, 06:18 AM)Taav Wrote: You avatar is complicated.

+10 for that face
-5 for shameless advertising of toothpaste brand
-4 because Colgate is the enemy
+7 because bias

The face is an enemy as well, should you have played Cave Story, so it's suitable.

8/10 for Kathira, because yes badass dragons.
8/10 Super creepy!

Also, here is the link for the full image: Epicosity
Oooo, I see it now! Super badass! 9/10