Question and Suggestion-Fakemon
Alright, so I was curious on a certain type of fakemon and wanted to ask it.

I know there are reptile/snake type of pokemon in canon but wanted to know if there are any of those types/kinds here?

I could work to create some for us if it would be allowed, I just want to know if they are already here, or if it would be something that would be accepted/wanted in our community?

I hope this is the right board for this, I am trying to come up with the best team I could have with the types/kinds/species that I like.
There are a fair number of new reptile fakes available here, including these:

[sp=marvelisk][sp=torranel][sp=thunderma][sp=drasarkr]

The only fakemon that's literally a snake is, I think, seviron, which evolves from seviper:

[sp=seviron]

There are some other serpentine fakemon that aren't actual snakes, too:

[sp=wyrmal][sp=ventorm][sp=kelfee][sp=drakella]

If you want to glance over all the different pokémon available in the RP, you can check out the pokédex here.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
(08-22-2014, 03:03 PM)Negrek Wrote: ...The only fakemon that's literally a snake is, I think, seviron, which evolves from seviper:...
Well... is seviron a snake? I thought it was a serpentine dragon.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
I consider it close enough. *shrug*
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design