An Inevitable Discovery Discussion
If you have any questions about what you're supposed to be doing in the Inevitable Discovery event or just want to talk about how it's going, feel free to post in this thread.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
I wonder what crazy antics Sam, Leaf, and Nibbles will get up to during this event? Whatever it is, it's bound to be funny.

And here's me actually doing an action-update based quest! I have a bad feeling about this...
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Dangit you guys are really going to make RP again aren't ya. >:

I'm fine with it
[Image: Ventus_Signature_by_Zierou.jpg]
[Image: OrangeIslandsSig_zps426f040b.png]
So apparently there's money in the walls, in case you guys needed any incentive to look at those pretty wall patterns that are most definitely not Unown.
Lucky you. My posts around that point are a Phanpy fight. No treasure, just a wild to kill. And I haven't actually made it into my tunnel yet. If only because of that damn Phanpy.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]