Closed Triple Threat Festival Events
Quote:
Where are the Firemen?

Rating: Easy
Number of Players: Any
Requirements: None
Rewards: [sp=flametoken] (1), [sp=mvfairy] MV [Mischief]
Objective: Stop a horde of wild Virlich that have come into town from accidentally burning down the festival!

Our story starts on the wildest night of the Fire Grace Festival.

Shouts and laughter are heard all through the city.
Not a Pokémon isn't celebrating, Not even the Ignelix!
In the midst of the great feast, where barbecue is plenty,
Mischevious sounds and rustles are heard.
Before anyone knew it, wildfire has occured.

A duo of Virlich, surely wild,
Race through the city starting fires that aren't mild.
When all of a sudden appears a hero (that's you),
Ready to stop not only one Virlich, but two.
Chase them out of town, and I'm sure you'll find,
Some sort of reward that the troublemakers left behind.

Let's go three for three! Anyone want to join me in stopping this disaster as well? I know it says any amount of character, but I'm looking for a max of five so that we can keep the minimum lower. Plus, I find the more the merrier is not quite true with these threads. Anyways, I'd like a posting requirement of every 2 days minimum please. Just so that we can finish it relatively quickly. Also, this is my perceived timeline of the events: Camerupt, Dance Competition, Virlich's, and then the Discovery thing is after all the fire festival events. You don't necessarily have to follow it, but please note that if you are in either the Dance Competition or Camerupt thread with me, my character shall already know yours. Or at least that's how I'll be posting.
Alrighty, then, since your character will know both Revar and Kathira, choose who you'd like to take with you against the Virlich!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
I guess I'll join in on this as well.
I might as well sign up.
Okay! One more person is allowed, but if someone doesn't join by the time I look at this tomorrow morning, I'm closing it cause I want to get started right away.

@Kathira: Whicever you would like to use. Revar would be better cause of type advantage, but Crocoal and Dasfix would do well also.
Ahaha, remember that this is IRP and therefore mostly storyline characterisations. Think about who your character would rather take with him, the violent and strong physical fighter or the calm and diplomatic pokemon-whisperer?
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
I dunno... you choose. It's not about who I'd take with me. It's who you have a better story for and want to write for and who would most likely be there when the event happened.
Either or both, really. I don't mind. Hell, I could use both!
And, here is the thread.

I put you down for both Kathira so you can choose one or do both. I would check to make sure you're allowed both first though cause... I don't know. xD
Eheh. I'm also waiting for a little more update on Split Act first, though, give me a little more idea of what the damage to Kathira is. I'll hop in a soon as I can, with this being easy, we could easily resolve it via some players putting fires out, and Revar and someone else talking to the Virlich to get them to stop. That's one possible solution, anyway. Out of many.