20 Questions: Pokemon Style
- Gen 4-6
- Dual typed with any of the following types: Water Grass Fire Ice Electric Psychic Dragon Dark Fairy
- Fully Evolved
- Not in the TurqDex

Possible Pokemon: Abomasnow, Any Rotom form that isn't Normal or Fan, Palkia, Victini, Whimsicott, Darmanitan Statue form, Hydriegon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Delphox, Greninja, Malamar, Dedenne, Volcanion

Not a lot left.

[question already asked, whoops]
Are both of its types ones that would deal special damage prior to Gen IV? (Question #9)
Holy cow that's not a lot. I was expecting this to be harder! Ah well.

#8: Nope.

#9: Eeyup.

[9/20]
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Would Rock type attacks do super effective damage on this Pokemon?
Nope.

[10/20]
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Is it Zekrom? (11/20)
Is it Palkia?
Nope to both.

[12/20]
Rotom-Wash, which is not a legendary (despite common misconceptions), will be the answer then, I presume?
I'm gonna say Mow-Rotom
I'm just gonna say my two cents (which is probably totally wrong) and say. . . . Giratina? (should be 15th question)
Nope to all of those. Recall the answer to question 8, as some suggestions seem to have disregarded that one.

[15/20]
Well, didn't you just change the answer to that? Pretty sure you had said yes to that before
That, or we just collectively misread it. Huff.

[EDIT: nevermind this question, I proceeded to misread something else]
Oops... I was pretty sure that had been a "yes"..... How did I do that?.... D: No question here... still thinking.....
Is it a Grass-type? (Question #16)
Would steel type attacks be super effective against this Pokemon? (17/20)

Eh.. Doesn't anybody think that the fact that she edited the post with the response to #8 a minute before she said that we've been ignoring #8 is very suspicious?
I realised I'd been ignoring that question too and answered it incorrectly. The rest of you had been ignoring it as well, so I didn't think it that big a deal. That's part of the reason I drew attention to it, to point at the actual correct answer. I would apologise but the incorrect suggestions of the final answer apparently disregarded it anyway.

#16: Nope.

#17: Nope.

[17/20] Maybe this question is, in fact, kinda hard.
You can't just assume people are ignoring it. We only suggested Rotom forms because no other Pokemon fit the criteria and some people treat Rotom as a Legendary.

Are Fighting type attacks super effective against this Pokemon?
Except that Rotom was mentioned as not being legendary and believe me I know that.

#18: Eeyup.

[18/20]