The Pun Game
(something something water pun)

Created after the shoutbox got washed up with water puns, it came to the conclusion that I should make a pun topic.

Simple game - just make as many puns as you can. Try and make them related to the previous one, but try to vary it a bit, too.

Well - water you waiting for?
PUNS! *dies with happiness*

Yeah, I'm a punny girl, runs in the family, drives everyone else insane! But I don't care, pungeon masters are awesome, even through PM!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Well, this thread was krilled off pretty quickly.

Let's see if we can fish it out from the deep.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
And have a whale of time! Let's hope this doesn't fall flatfish.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Whale whale whale, it's reely nice to see someone take the plunge. This thread will dolphinitely turn out.
I like puns. One half of British humour right there, though it probably helps that OUR national fast food is fish 'n' chips...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Brits are kinda fishy. I'm floundering a bit, I will admit. This isn't really the plaice.
I sea that you guys are enjoying yourselves. This thread is really coasting the continental slope.

But now that I'm here, it's time to flood this thread with massive streams of pun. I hope my clowning around doesn't sink your ship. I'll try not to make any flukes or flathead humor - I don't want to look like one of them mouth-breathers.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Those puns were deep, Bake-kujira. It seems we're all having a real ghost-whale of a time.
This thread is so over-whale-ming.
These ocean puns are way too fishy. I'll bee making more intere-sting puns instead.
I suck.
Wasp was that for? You beehive, you!
That would bee the lamest pun ever. Ant what's more, I don't even get it. :/
I suck.