The Revivalist Conspiracy
And here, there is a list of things I need to keep in mind. Who Narae and Erine are, why they do what they do, and so on.

Name: Kathira Narae
Height: 6' 4"
Appearance: Very muscular, tanned, and with long black hair tied in a pony-tail. She usually wears white sleeveless turtleneck and trousers, and black tough knee-high boots. She is never seen without her signature black leather cuffs and sleeveless coat. Her pokeballs are kept in the pockets of a bandolier beneath her coat and her sharp black eyes can shoot a mean glare if you tick her off. Throughout certain post-event threads, she sports a white bandage around her entire upper left arm. Once the bandage comes off, she's left with ragged curved scars where the bandage was that run down her arm: one on the inside, one on the outside, where the Edge Specter stabbed her. Although it's not visible, a slightly shorter such scar is on the left side of her chest.
Personality: Kathira is way too fond of a good fight, with anything, and prefers it if she does the fighting herself. If she can get away with it, she'd quite like to spar with her mons on a regular basis. She is also rather short-tempered, overenthusiastic, and very loud. Two words: Large Ham. She prefers to keep her mons outside of their balls and following her. She is now full of anger and hatred at the Revivalists, but otherwise much calmer than she used to be.
History: Kathira and Erine mostly grew up together, kinda neglected by their parents but spending so much time together that although they're not blood related, they consider each other siblings. They started in a bunch of islands just across Azure Bay from Kalos, before deciding to move to the Pokemon-rich New Logora and go on a pokemon journey together, occasionally having a friendly battle. Kathira fears mostly for her brother's safety, since he's more of a non-action guy than her, and because of his blindness in one eye.
Stance on the Revivalists: As far as she's concerned, they're the ones responsible for angering the Unown in the Jarovesu Badlands, thus setting off a dangerous cascade of events that put countless trainer lives in danger when the bug/ghost illusion was unleashed and, more importantly to her, hurt Revar. Kathira is adamant that the Revivalists are up to no good, refusing to relinquish useful things to them that they want (if possible), and willing to do things for them only for a reward and the ability to find out more about what it is that they want. In her eyes, one should make the most of the present and move to the future, not try to repeat the past.
Name: Revar Erine
Height: 6' 1"
Appearance: Shorter than his sister, but still tall and slim with short and messy grey hair, Revar usually dresses in light clothes in white and lighter shades of grey, with the exception of a black waistcoat his sister got him. He has bright blue eyes...well, eye. The other is blind and covered by a permanently closed and scarred eyelid.
Personality: Calm and collected, Revar may enjoy a laugh with his sister but they are otherwise polar opposites. Where Kathira will fight, he will try diplomacy. Where Kathira will get angry, he stays calm and collected. His efforts to tame his sister don't always work but he has been a calming influence all their lives.
History: He lost his sight in one eye after the duo went a bit too far away from civilisation and encountered one of the very rare mons of their home. His left eye was damaged and although he survived, his sight in it didn't. Despite this, he shows no sign of it hindering him and is mostly concerned about his sister since he knows she's likely to get herself killed by trying to fight a dragon by herself. This event was also where he found out he could talk to pokemon, like N can, since he tried to resolve the situation by talking to the angry mon, although it was having none of it. This caused more than a little frustration when his sister treats mons like average animals while said 'animals' are complaining about her to him.
Stance on the Revivalists: Revar used to quite like them, believing they were doing good work, but the business in the Jarovesu Badlands has coloured his perceptions a little. He's willing to believe that they simply made a mistake, a mistake that they're doing their best to rectify, but he's a lot more wary of them now. He's more willing than Kathira to do things for them, but he will be sure to check everything to do with job before and during it. He would not be surprised if they were evil, and is fine with Kathira keeping her documentary loot away from them. Above all, if it turns out that the Revivalists really do place a return to the 'glory days' over the safety of those here now, he will flip, owing to Kathira's new scars.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Continuity

This is the continuity of the Narae and Erine series. So, here we go!

Kathira Narae and Revar Erine arrive in New Logora. They recieve their pokemon and have a very close battle, then take the ferry to Allogra. Kathira stays there and beats up trainers with no regard for safety or rules, while Revar explores Kronea. He hears about a festival on Krtuso and heads there to find out more, then calls his sister to join him. She does, vowing to return to Allogra afterwards, and they enjoy the festival together.

Well, mostly together. Revar spends a lot of time researching the festival and asks his sister to watch the ancient Camerupt walk for him. She does, but an idiot causes the Camerupt to go berserk, which Kathira takes as a cue to get wild herself and rides it, partly out a sense of trying to protect people but mostly because she's a reckless idiot who likes fighting anything and everything. The event leaves her at least rather sore and definately out of sorts, especially considering she took a Stun Spore to the face, so Revar decides to join the dance competition himself. This is not before they have a chat, though: see below when Split Act-The Fire Inside is complete, I plan to post a post-event wrap-up conversation between the siblings here.

The dance competition pases uneventfully while Kathira recovers. Afterwards, the duo take advantage of the Revivalist-funded expeditions into the Jarovesu Tunnels to spend some quality time together. Things go horribly, horribly wrong, however, when the maddened Unown create a very dangerous illusion of a bug-like legend. Kathira gets even more injured, waking up in the hospital again, but this time has an idea who to blame. As far as she's concerned, the Revivalists are the ones behind the angered Unown, which didn't just hurt Kathira but put many other trainers in danger. Kathira believes that the Revivalists are planning something bad and decides to try and stop them. Thus ends the prologue to 'The Revivalist Conspiracy'.

After that, the siblings part ways once more: Revar goes back to exploring while Kathira returns to Allogra begin her investigation and claim her first badge.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Titles
This is only an author's note post. Originally, I titled this adventure as it is: Narae and Erine. The individual threads also had something more silly than I now intend: Spelunking, for one. A conversation with my parents about my adventure resulted in a new decision for me, however. I mentioned 'Turquoise event' and they went off of such things as 'Vermillion conspiracy' and such like, all riffing off it. Considering the new direction 'Narae and Erine' is taking, I decided to use that very naming scheme for my threads. It's likely I'll be using the old scheme for each new thread, but each one will gain a new title once complete and marked 'Inactive'. 'Sibling Rivalry' will retain that title, and 'Step One' will also retain that title for Kathira's pre-Event stuff. However, 'Spelunking' and all adventures afterwards will become the new naming scheme.

As regards the whole title, 'The Revivalist Conspiracy', that could refer to two different things. It could refer to what's really going on, if it turns out the Revivalists are villains. If the Revivalists are Good All Along, however, then it will refer to what Kathira THINKS is going on and is investigating.
How many days?

This is a very rough calculation.

Let's see, four weeks between Event and returning to Allogra, let's say another day getting to Shrdlu, another day catching mons and getting through Dingbat Cave, one more day on the ferry between Leddin and Fractura...31 days since Event. An entire month, in other words. Huh. It'll also probably be...ooo...another three days until Verserecto, Jarovesu on the way.

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud.
Inventory
Don't mind me, just putting names to everything in my inventory and marking what'll be for sale.

Rare Candy [3] (Consumable/Increase level by one)
Snow Crystal [2] (Held/Replace ability with 'Refrigerate')
Potion [13] (Consumable/Healy thing)
Snoh Berry [2] (Consumable/Happiness increase or in-battle hold for 50% stronger first ice move)
Oran Berry [2] (Consumable/Healy thing)
Dream DNA [1] (Consumable/Petrice gets Skill Link)
Ability Capsule [1] (Held/For sale?)
Ferry Coupon [1] (Key/One time use half-price ferry trip)
Pokeballs [15]
Premier Ball [1]

For Petrice, [Josuche]
Fizzy Fun Juice [1] (Held/Celebrate: Poison type, 65 BP, 95% accuracy, 20% chance poison and confuse at same time)
Party Ball [1] (Held/Celebrate: Steel type, 70 BP, 90% accuracy, 20% flinch, 20% confusion)

For sale
Grass Gem [1] (Held/150P)
Fight Gem [1] (Held/150P)
Toxic Plate [1] (Held/500P)
Net Ball [1] (Ball/750P)
Miracle Seed [1] (Consumable/1500P)
Future planning
Trying to plan things to do with my future mons.

Josuche
So, I'mma get a Josuche for my birthday mon when I have three badges. Shouldn't be too long, now that I have a solid idea of where I'm going. Verserecto, Rune, Falantr. Not far. But this Josuche is going to be, in storyline, a present from Revar to Kathira in the hope that a Josuche's honourable fighting styles will teach Kathira some valuable lessons. And, indeed, this Josuche will be an honourable sort. So far, I'm set on Ohnura 'Onny' Anemisteras for a girl (who'll dye herself in male colours). For a guy, Kyanos Kalageros. Either will have a never seen younger brother called Timo.

Tinimer
I'm probably gonna get a Tinimer at some point, since I like the idea of having an Emperobe. Like Chatta, this Tinimer will evolve and then be stuffed in the PC to be forgotten by gameplay. Owing to Kathira's dislike of turning tiny animals into computer data and stuffing them in balls or the PC, no mon caught will be forgotten in storyline. I have plans for this future Emperobe. And I'll try and get a guy, because I currently have too many girls in my party. Needs balancing. Will start as a slightly unsure bug who becomes a noble and confident presence. Will be called Induam.

Halberax
Now, this will likely be a temporary mon, especially since I need four badges for it (Fourth badge at Baaresa, then get the fossil, then return to Verserecto and dump Chatta and the Tinimer into the PC for Dyrascal and Halberax). Still not sure about this mon's personality, help me out?

Dyrascal
Gained at about the same time as the Halberax (gotta get the fossil!), this one will be an obnoxious twerp who keeps running away, hiding things playing pranks, and generally being annoying. Until it realises that Kathira does not need her mons help to kick its rear. Then it respects her. Will be named Kako.

Caslot
[Image: Live%20Caslot_zpsaitpnpjs.png]
I just love this thing. :P
This is a very 'on the fence' thing. I'd like a Caslot, but I have no idea what I'd do with it, since my hatred of luck in game mechanics makes it useless for my gameplay. But I can't think of a story justification either. I just want this interesting and cool cat. What do you think, guys? If I got one, I'd get a male and call it Harvey.

Encanoto
Another 'on the fence' one as I don't need it, it's one more character to add, and it's only use is the coolest NL psychic type mon. It'd only be around to provide telepathic translation of Pokemon-speak for those who can't understand it anyway. But do I really need this? Yes, Encanoto is cool, but my current character list renders it useless. Especially since I suddenly ended up with Chatta (didn't expect that!) who, with the apparently canonically ability to speak human languages, can provide vocal translation just fine.