{Spoilers} Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion
I think Isaac will be happy and excited now...

Now there's one more element in deciding which starter you choose…
I'm really excited for the remakes for the same reason I was excited for Star Fox 64 3D: I had/have never played the original. So, here's to hoping I get to get Alpha/Omega so I can explore Hoenn for the first time!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Oh no it's the issue with the Hoenn starters all being too awesome all over again. Seriously, Hoenn has the best set of starters, and now they get awesome Megas as well. Stop making my choice so hard GameFreak D:
Agreed. It's gonna be hard. Either mega Swampert with swift swim, mega Sceptile, who is grass/dragon, with lightning rid, or mega blaziken with speed boost. Usually, I chose blaziken as he was the first fire/fighting type and I love that type combo, but now I think I may choose Treeko cause I've always liked the design of treeko and it's evos but I've never been able to get past the second rival battle with grovyle so I'd always choose torchic. Now with the Mega's, I may have to get both versions and do one with treeko and the other with torchic. Such a shame. XD
I'm inclined to choose Mudkip or Treecko, if only because Mega Blaziken isn't really anything new at this point. That's definitely gonna be a hard choice for me. Something to think about as the release date gets closer. With mega evolutions for the starters here now though, it definitely seems like there'll be mega evolutions for more and more pokemon going forward. I wonder what kind of other mega evolutions they might introduce here, and if there will be version exclusive megas like in x and y.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

This will be the first game with the main starters having Mega Evolutions. I bet Steven will have a Mega Ring (literally. a ring. look at his hands.)!
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Also, I'm going to go ahead and place my bets that it's due to Steven and Devon Co. that mega evolutions will happen in Hoenn, because last I checked the storyline in XY kinda showed it as being a region-specific thing.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Personally I'm hoping Steven has a Mega Metagross.
(06-11-2014, 12:37 AM)Eonrider Wrote: Personally I'm hoping Steven has a Mega Metagross.
That, or a Meta Megagross. Perhaps even a Mega Megatross.
MORE INFO:

For any who have yet to seen the video from E3, here is a link.

Also, a few pictures from pokemon.com including a map, size differences:

Also, new mega evolution!
It...gains a gem and hides behind it? That's such a cop-out...
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Why are Primal Groudon and Kyogre so big?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
I think it's because they're Primal, Devolution, what they looked like in the past. And things get smaller in the future! Don't believe me? Compare the sizes and computing power of the average smartphone and the ZX Spectrum.
I actually like Mega Sabeleye. I don't think it's really hiding behind it just holding it up as a sort of shield. It actually pops the gem out from the one in it's chest I think. Plus, I think it's actual look changes too.
(06-11-2014, 08:47 PM)Sardonic Nova Wrote: Why are Primal Groudon and Kyogre so big?

(06-11-2014, 09:47 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I think it's because they're Primal, Devolution, what they looked like in the past. And things get smaller in the future! Don't believe me? Compare the sizes and computing power of the average smartphone and the ZX Spectrum.

More likely, its because they were more powerful before than they are now, since they were active and battling then, presumably holding nothing back.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
I want Mega Sableye. Give me now.

I'm definitely getting Alpha Sapphire.
I actually prefer Mega Mawile to Mega Sableye but Kyogre over Groudon so I'm in a bit of a dilemma... I'll decide based on any other version exclusives that might pop up.

Anyways, first off, being the official unofficial announcer of all things relating to these games, there's another trailer out! Check it out here. It seems the Acro Bike and Mach Bike are back again. I wonder if rollerblades are a thing still... I also think I've decided on Mega Sceptile as my favorite cause it looks cool and has a type change with a relatively nice ability. Oh! And Mega Diancie is gonna be in ORAS but not XY? What's up with that? I mean, Diancie will be in XY but not Mega Diancie? Another note, it appears that the team leaders both have a keystone; Team Magma leader has one on his glasses. Unsure where the other one is.

Secondly, am I the only one who is going to be extremely disappointed, though not to the point of not buying the game, if there isn't trainer customization? That has been one of my favorite parts of pokemon X. After beating the Elite Four, I've actually been dedicated to buying all outfit pieces for my girl just because. So if that's gone I'll be upset. I also would like the different skin tone thing, but it's not a huge deal to me if that's not in there. I just want the clothes.

Finally, there's now a site up, so check here for more information if you'd like.

PS: Something quite intriguing I just noticed that may prove how Groudon and Kyogre undergo Primal Reversion, what it's apparently called. On the site that I linked up there, in the page with Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, scroll down to the info on either of the Primal Evolution. There, in the first screen shot you see, there will be an orb in place of where the usual Mega Evolution orb goes to show a pokemon Mega Evolved. The colour is blue for Kyogre and red for Groudon. Now, remember the Blue and Red Orb? The little symbols are practically identical to them, pretty much confirming that they have something to do with it. Which also means, will Rayquaza get a Primal Reversion like the other two except involving the Jade Orb!?
I'd like Rayquaza, it's the only Hoenn legendary I like.

I'm also nothing like as fond of the female trainer design as I am of Hilda, so they'd better have customization!
(06-17-2014, 03:32 AM)DancinMan91 Wrote: Oh! And Mega Diancie is gonna be in ORAS but not XY? What's up with that? I mean, Diancie will be in XY but not Mega Diancie?

And that, my friend, is why they now support updates on Pokemon games.
(06-17-2014, 02:35 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I'm also nothing like as fond of the female trainer design as I am of Hilda, so they'd better have customization!

Who's Hilda?

(06-17-2014, 02:58 PM)MrKyurem Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 03:32 AM)DancinMan91 Wrote: Oh! And Mega Diancie is gonna be in ORAS but not XY? What's up with that? I mean, Diancie will be in XY but not Mega Diancie?

And that, my friend, is why they now support updates on Pokemon games.

It actually says on the site that I linked that Diancie will be available in X and Y but you have to trade it to ORAS to get Mega Diancie. (source)