Silly Pokemon Quizzes
You've probably seen pokemon personality quizzes at various fansites before. I thought it might be fun to have a thread for posting/discussing our results.

I was inspired to make this thread by the fact that The Cave of Dragonflies recently unveiled a new quiz, the "What Trainer Class Are You?" quiz, so I'll start off with my result on that:

[Image: young-couple.png]

I have no idea what this one is talking about, it's plenty roomy in here.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
I tried it out yesterday... I got Ace Trainer on the Psychic Test and Lass on the normal one.

[Image: lass.png]

The Lass actually fits me to a T. The miniskirts, not so much.

[Image: ace-trainer.png]

Shh, what happens between me and the people in my class stays between me and the people of my class...
[Image: goomy-2.gif]

I got Ace Trainer.

[Image: ace-trainer.png]

This is really me, down to the punctuation. I think Butterfree is watching me.

EDIT: Also! These ones:
[Image: teddiursa.gif][Image: aowz-pisces.png][Image: aocz-dragon.png][Image: graveler.png]
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
[Image: youngster.png]

I got youngster for both the psychic and normal one and everything (aside from the age and love of shorts (I hate shorts)) was actually close. Where did you find those quizzes Majora?
(04-08-2014, 12:15 PM)DancinMan91 Wrote: Where did you find those quizzes Majora?

The first one is also from the Cave of Dragonflies (x). The middle two are from Altered Origin, Phoenixsong's website (x). The last one is mine (x), although I've been told I need to take the text on the results larger. I wish I were better at writing summaries. All my stuff is a paragraph long, weh.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
[Image: mew.gif]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!! >:D lol. jk, though I did get Mew.

[Image: dcNET-WZLeo.png]
[Image: dcNET-CZOx.png]
[Image: aouz-august.png]

[Image: tropius.png]
[Image: aowz-cancer.png]
Me to a T.
[Image: aouz-june.png]
Also me to a T.
[Image: mew.gif]
THAT is 100% LIE.
I suck.