Zen (Sign-Ups and Discussion)
Sup demons?

I think it would be best to keep things slow to start with. Let's all meet up and be 'relatively' peaceful for a short while (i.e. minor conflicts between characters are fine, but no giant shark battles or intense government schemes playing havoc on the city). My character's 14 and can't speak. If crazy zombie dragons are flying around the city during his first five minutes in it, he's just gonna map himself to a more peaceful dimension and leave you sillies behind.

Also, just a reminder that Dazel has the keys to this RP. Before you do anything crazy, you should at the very least ask for his approval.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I'm not planning crazy government poop, I just said in my bio that my character wants revenge on the government. Annual assassinations, and the occasional chase scene. Nothing huuuuge

Bake could you produce a picture of your companion or something like it?
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Yep. You're better off focusing on your character's development anyway. Another tip for you specifically, Hawkman, is to slow down a bit. Try not to show up somewhere, interact with someone, and then leave without allowing for other players to react. If you wanted to respond to my message, you didn't have to run off in the first place. You could have ended with "Buh-bluh. How did you kill that thing!", and then awaited the response (not that I would've understood either way, but the gesture would have been appreciated). Try not to take this the wrong way. I don't mean to criticize your every move, I'm just offering some constructive advice so that you can coordinate better with us.

Also, call me Isaac. ^_^

And finally, as you requested, Gror is a physical embodiment of an Euler Diagram (also referred to as a Venn Diagram, aside from some nuances). I'm taking the "We are drawings" concept very seriously, in the sense that my characters are interacting in a 2-Dimensional environment.

This essentially how he looks like. Remna gave him a face in the center, and he can expand and contract (which is why he was able to accidentally trap the shark, and store a large supply of books). I have the details worked out as to why he is how he is, but it wouldn't be fun in revealing all of that now. Just keep in mind that while Gror has extremely useful abilities, Remna is simply a 14 year old with a gun and a brain, so they complement each other nicely.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

So if Renma wanted to be could practically live inside of Gror? Or use Gror as a black hole type thing to swallow a town ( which you obviously wouldn't do since that is ridiculous )

He seems so badass while just being a Venn diagram
Moderator Hawkman32

Pretty much. Gror acts as a wall of defense in a way. It dictates what can enter or leave sections of its diagram, and thus acts as an impermeable shield. The separation from inside allows for complete isolation of things, so Remna can hop in on the right side, while avoiding the shark on the left and the books on top. Of course, this leads to a few complications - one of them being that Remna has to leave some space empty if he wants protection from whatever might come his way.

My goal is to not have him hide inside Gror for the entirety of this RP. That would be boring, and just as overpowered as if Shado was using all of his abilities. I figure I will be making use of Gror's storage feature the most. In a way, this thing of mine is like a living Sylladex, for those of you who read Homestuck.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

Living in a Sylladex... that's interesting, to be sure.

I have a general direction that I'm going to try to nudge this, but I want it to remain as open as possible. If you want to do something crazy, the answer will probably be yes, but I certainly would appreciate it if you asked first, just to be sure it's not too crazy.

Taking the "we're all drawings" thing literally is totally okay; however, it's also okay not to take it literally as well. You can make your characters two-dimensional, but keep in mind that a drawing can be "two-dimensional" in the same respect that a photo is— that is to say, not so two-dimensional at all. Transferring your characters over into a three-dimensional world might be difficult, so be sure you have something in mind when the time comes to do that.

You've probably noticed that this world contains lots of different universes and dimensions— as has been shown, it's totally fine to hop between these as you see fit. That even means entering another dimension that isn't your character's home, or making one up to serve a particular purpose. Be creative with these, they can be powerful if you use them with an open mind.

Lastly, while it's good to pair up with another player for plot progression and character bonding and all that good stuff, don't be afraid to go off on your own, either. It's totally fine to write a post about Shado taking a walk by herself, or of Kathira going dimension-jumping or training or something like that. Feel free to write one-shots to develop your character, and if it ties into the plot too, more power to you.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
You know what? I'm going to use the Homestuck fantroll I have sitting around. If that's alright with you, of course, Dazel.

Yeah, this is just fine! This will make the roleplay that much better, I think. Accepted!
Eon your char is based off this?
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002240
Moderator Hawkman32

...not that panel, no. But my character comes from an alien planet featured later on in Homestuck, yes.
By the power of necromantic rituals and whatnot, I summon this blasted thing out of the depths of failure, to inquire!:
Is it still a thing? Do thee still accepte peoples?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
This is unfortunately not still a thing. Feel free to start a new one though.
Moderator Hawkman32

Nonsense! If there's significant demand, i'd be happy to host another incarnation of the RP, though there's virtually no way we can pick up where we left off.
I've been gone for almost a year, but I think I might start being active again when summer vacation starts in two-ish weeks, and I would absolutely love to play this RP again. About mid-May I think I'll try to rouse interest in Zen. I know that Taav will defs be on board. I think we can do it.
कालो ऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत् प्रवृद्धो लोकान्समाहर्तुमिह प्रवृत्त
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
-Bhagavad Gita (XI, 32), as quoted by J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg

Name: Wally
Weapon of Choice: Fire Magic Violin
Partner: A male quadruped creature that he calls Aedrick.  He has three piercing blue eyes that can temporarily stun (and I mean that literally) anyone who happens to looks directly at him.  Most of his body is wrapped in a thick insulating layer of white fur.  Around his face and paws, his red skin can be seen.  Aedrick loves to play with Wally and help him practice magic.  He is loyal and always has Wally's back.
Physical Appearance: Light skin, bright blue eyes, red glasses, blonde hair, prefers red and beige colored clothes
Personality: Eccentric, friendly, intelligent, warm-hearted
History: Wally is from the country of Laethyn.  He started learning fire magic at a young age, at about the same time as he learned how to play violin.  He was able to channel fire magic through his instrument and has become renowned as a powerful mags since.  At such a young age, who knows what he'll be able to do in the future.  Everyone has such high expectations, how is he supposed to keep up?
Other Notes: N/A

Admin Note: Sorry Wally, this RP is no longer active. I've locked the topic to try and avoid confusion in the future. You are welcome to create your own RP since I don't think there are any that are actively recruiting. I'm sure you'll snag some interested writers to join you! If the owner decides to reboot this, the topic will be unlocked.

-Chron
I am a fan-fiction author!
My books:
They're not finished yet, but I'm working on it.

Also: ¿Workwa yut bárto ladut qasa? Yut nobo'nasobut woka ayi'ud desasud.