Turquoise Bingo
Happy New Year guys. Just a reminder that tonight's game is on for 7PM EST. Feel free to sign up if you want to get in last-minute. I still need cards from Kaelyn and Orchestra, and I'm making a card for Hawkman.

Hope to see you all there!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

So it's today and not yesterday? Well in that case, dear Taav, count me in if that's still possible.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
You're in!

Everyone has their cards in; thanks guys!
~ Taav

[spoiler=Bingo 1/2/2016][sp=ventorm][sp=distrike][sp=gowatu][sp=quimpy][sp=xatu][sp=kizziff][sp=beddybite][sp=turistar][sp=altavault][sp=dyferal][sp=chantirrus][sp=murgaz][sp=ampharos][sp=scraggy][sp=zanthera][sp=paracordis][sp=donarith][sp=lamlie][sp=nincada][sp=sandile][sp=minijina][sp=kelfee][sp=icauriole][sp=kiblis][sp=vaering][sp=mawile][sp=auriole][sp=parasect][sp=cherubi][sp=halirth][sp=shuckle][sp=phanpy][sp=sharpedo][sp=heladalca][sp=dartizel-r][sp=siamacho][sp=kraitra][sp=aeolagio][sp=virlich][sp=marvelisk][sp=nulohm][sp=numel][sp=drilbur][sp=termelc][sp=cinccino][sp=josuche][sp=turatal][sp=meditite][sp=freye][sp=catalcia][sp=makima][sp=bojina][sp=lamanda][sp=flaaffy][sp=galaraud][sp=krokorok][sp=invicunya][sp=vulkhet][sp=lyrissimo][sp=misdreavus][sp=meowstic][sp=gravendou][sp=halberax-r][sp=froslass][sp=carvanha][sp=burungin][sp=skrelp][sp=curlsa][sp=bucarat][sp=thunderma][sp=humbuzz][sp=lobovo][sp=raidnarr][sp=spilotalis][sp=nekhetura][sp=cubly][sp=bitemare][sp=klaitning][sp=minccino][sp=mismagius][sp=milotic][sp=ostento][sp=acafia][sp=galoryph][sp=belmarine][sp=altaria][sp=ramfere][sp=mortarat][sp=slugma][sp=shedinja][sp=mephodil][sp=quarendou][sp=bossorna][sp=remoraid][sp=drasarkr][sp=rapscalion][sp=farfetch'd][sp=chatot][sp=exeggutor][sp=loftitan-r][sp=sigilyph][sp=rasqueon][sp=medicham][sp=lopunny][sp=durant][sp=turumaken][sp=chaszin][sp=snorunt][sp=petilil][sp=latikrai][sp=octillery][sp=lapras][sp=valazman][sp=magcargo][sp=crocoal][sp=dustley][sp=exeggcute][sp=feebas][sp=galorindle][sp=pachirisu]
-------------------------------------------
[sp=osgrave][sp=buneary][sp=luvaris][sp=rakateis][sp=noperajina][sp=camerupt][sp=seviron][sp=aron][sp=drakella][sp=nahualatu][sp=vaquerado][sp=dragalge][sp=paras][sp=mareep][sp=torranel][sp=murkrow][sp=wyrmal][sp=aggron][sp=pindillo][sp=scrafty][sp=finnial][sp=jackravage][sp=transmite][sp=fallorite][sp=malraja][sp=marazuma][sp=smeargle][sp=cerisol][sp=dybelial][sp=encanoto][sp=garapaima][sp=makitaku][sp=feucrota][sp=derfin][sp=lairon][sp=mefflora][sp=tinimer][sp=spraylet][sp=ninjask][sp=clawitzer][sp=zangoose][sp=heliolisk][sp=heatmor][sp=honchkrow][sp=emperobe][sp=razelodon][sp=sableye][sp=clauncher][sp=ibazel][sp=excadrill][sp=floundirt][sp=cherrim][sp=aculago][sp=tianglis][sp=kangaskhan][sp=ignelix][sp=cragendou][sp=charandillo][sp=glalie][sp=sparcoil][sp=dusclops][sp=mandicore][sp=khargonaut][sp=seviper][sp=swablu][sp=caslot][sp=dusknoir][sp=helioptile][sp=dyrascal][sp=petrocka][sp=cryogonal][sp=volstarite][sp=basculin][sp=coiffaire][sp=lilligant][sp=nuwill][sp=krookodile][sp=hawlucha][sp=pandive][sp=arctangel][sp=espurr][sp=gasvirlich][sp=duskull][sp=donphan][sp=natu][sp=dasfix][sp=onzarudo][/spoiler]
~ Taav

I won, could I have the Yule ball? Thanks!
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Hooray, I'm one of the lucky victors! I'll gladly accept the money.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
I'm taking the bag of Confetti stuff. : )
Guess I'll take the Snow Crystal.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
All prizes have been processed. Thanks for playing, folks!
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]