Turquoise Bingo
I'm going for the tiny mushrooms.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Obviously only the type plate's left, but that's all good by me. I'll take... hm... I'll take a flame plate, I guess! I'll take care of it myself.
[Image: sig.gif]
Everyone's prizes should be added by now, thanks for playing guys!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

We've got another Bingo round up for you all to join in on. It's a little short notice, but the Bingo will be taking place this Sunday at 8:00PM (eastern time), in celebration of our 1 year anniversary. Prizes and the number of winners are not yet available, but they are sure to be nice!

You can use this tool to help you format your card or to generate one at random. (Thanks, Negrek!)

Welcome to Turquoise Bingo!
Game #02 is scheduled for 06/15/2014 at 8:00PM (GMT -5:00).
This Bingo's game type will be Turquoise-Special!

For Turquoise-Special Bingo, you need to get a side bingo intersecting orthogonally (perpendicular) to a middle column Bingo, creating a 'T'. The 'T' may be right-side-up, upside-down, or either way sideways.

There will be 9 winners for this round.

The prizes available are listed below. Those who post first with Bingo and are confirmed may choose their desired prize first. Once a prize has been chosen, it may not be chosen again.
Prize List Wrote:
  • [sp=honey]
  • [sp=rarecandy] (2)
  • [sp=rarecandy]
  • [sp=rarecandy]
  • [sp=tinymushroom] (2)
  • [sp=randomgem] (2)
  • Ball Voucher (claim any two pokeballs at the same store, except for master balls)
  • Half of Sign-up fees (900P)
  • Totaled second half of sign up fees from past games (including this one) (3300P)

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

Running Head Count:
1. kitsune_xiii (card sent)
2. Orchestra (card sent)
3. Lezoux (card received)
4. Negrek (card received)
5. Metallica Fanboy (card received)
6. DancicMan91 (card received)
7. KathiraNarae (card sent)
8. Isaac
9. LightKunai (card sent)
Pokémon Turquoise

I'm in. I missed the last games sadly.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
I'm in. Hopefully I won't be forced to miss it last time. :\ I hope whoever took the money enjoyed my pointless fee.
I'd like to join
In. And this time I won't be reading @#%$^$^ fanfic when I need to be paying attention to the cbox. >>
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Alright, thanks for signing up guys! Be sure to also mention if you'll be sending my a game card or if you need one made. If I don't hear anything or receive anything by Sunday, I'm going to assume that you need one made.
Pokémon Turquoise

I'm in!

I'll be making my own card, that should be done in a bit or so.
So totally in! I'll just hit this generate button and... there's my card! Very nice, Negrek!
Thanks for your cash, Orchestra! :P

Hey, Negrek, I was reading fanfic too and ended up shouting my win two calls behind. That's the thing, I STILL WON! So don't be too down on that idea, you can still read fanfic while playing Bingo.

I'm in, not making me own, hopefully I can get EVEN MORE monies! I mean, how much did I end up with last time?! *giggle*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Not exactly sure I can commit yet, but I'd like to sign up for this Sunday anyway.

Making my own as usual.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I'd like to participate. Ill need to have a card made for me, cuz I am not capable of making one by myself currently.
Game Log:

1-10:
[sp=kraitra] [sp=dragalge] [sp=zanthera] [sp=petrocka] [sp=kangaskhan] [sp=termelc] [sp=cubly] [sp=chantirrus] [sp=sableye] [sp=phanpy]

11-20:
[sp=vulkhet] [sp=espurr] [sp=parasect] [sp=heatmor] [sp=nahualatu] [sp=meditite] [sp=transmite] [sp=dyferal] [sp=quimpy] [sp=flaaffy]

21-30: [sp=ninjask] [sp=invicunya] [sp=halberaxr] [sp=chatot] [sp=nulohm] [sp=carvanha] [sp=snorunt] [sp=pachirisu] [sp=dasfix] [sp=vaering]

31-40:
[sp=hawlucha] [sp=arctangel] [sp=torranel] [sp=meowstic] [sp=kiblis] [sp=volstarite] [sp=emperobe] [sp=crocoal] [sp=natu] [sp=khargonaut]

41-50:
[sp=drakella] [sp=wyrmal] [sp=mandicore] [sp=freye] [sp=krokorok] [sp=magcargo] [sp=seviron] [sp=altavault] [sp=rasqueon] [sp=malraja]

51-60:
[sp=minijina] [sp=mortarat] [sp=lapras] [sp=galorindle] [sp=cragendou] [sp=rakateis] [sp=milotic] [sp=galoryph] [sp=cryogonal] [sp=tianglis]

61-70:
[sp=mephodil] [sp=sandile] [sp=misdreavus] [sp=ostento] [sp=rapscalion] [sp=coiffaire] [sp=mismagius] [sp=spilotalis] [sp=petilil] [sp=medicham]

71-80:
[sp=dyrascal] [sp=murgaz] [sp=vaquerado] [sp=burungin] [sp=krookodile] [sp=excadrill] [sp=bojina] [sp=nekhetura] [sp=zangoose] [sp=shedinja]

81-90:
[sp=razelodon] [sp=numel] [sp=beddybite] [sp=lamanda] [sp=minccino] [sp=bossorna] [sp=catalcia] [sp=remoraid] [sp=marvelisk] [sp=aggron]

91-100:
[sp=gasvirlich] [sp=paras] [sp=kizziff] [sp=turatal] [sp=cherubi] [sp=sparcoil] [sp=quarendou] [sp=thunderma] [sp=floundirt] [sp=scrafty]

101-110:
[sp=ventorm] [sp=cerisol] [sp=acafia] [sp=encanoto] [sp=ibazel] [sp=fallorite] [sp=virlich] [sp=pandive] [sp=donarith] [sp=finnial]

111-120:
[sp=swablu] [sp=aron] [sp=feebas] [sp=icauriole] [sp=heladalca] [sp=klaitning] [sp=gravendou] [sp=auriole] [sp=garapaima] [sp=humbuzz]

121-130:
[sp=distrike] [sp=onzarudo] [sp=lyrissimo] [sp=murkrow] [sp=ramfere] [sp=siamacho] [sp=derfin] [sp=cinccino] [sp=exeggutor] [sp=noperajina]

131-140:
[sp=sharpedo] [sp=duskull] [sp=lilligant] [sp=bitemare] [sp=mareep] [sp=belmarine] [sp=scraggy] [sp=octillery] [sp=lairon] [sp=valazman]

141-150:
[sp=camerupt] [sp=feucrota] [sp=dybelial] [sp=gowatu] [sp=lobovo] [sp=jackravage] [sp=ignelix] [sp=seviper] [sp=sigilyph] [sp=slugma]

151-160:
[sp=latikrai] [sp=lopunny] [sp=smeargle] [sp=dartizelr] [sp=skrelp] [sp=mefflora] [sp=drilbur] [sp=exeggcute] [sp=dusknoir] [sp=altaria]

161-170:
[sp=xatu] [sp=honchkrow] [sp=dustley] [sp=clawitzer] [sp=spraylet] [sp=osgrave] [sp=donphan] [sp=shuckle] [sp=ampharos] [sp=cherrim]

171-180:
[sp=drasarkr] [sp=clauncher] [sp=mawile] [sp=halirth] [sp=makima] [sp=loftitanr] [sp=heliolisk] [sp=caslot] [sp=chaszin] [sp=aculago]

181-190:
[sp=farfetchd] [sp=durant] [sp=helioptile] [sp=turistar] [sp=turumaken] [sp=charandillo] [sp=glalie] [sp=dusclops] [sp=pindillo] [sp=tinimer]

191-200:
[sp=josuche] [sp=aeolagio] [sp=kelfee] [sp=curlsa] [sp=bucarat] [sp=makitaku] END
Pokémon Turquoise

I'll take the 3300P! -rolls around in all the money-
I'll take a single Rare Candy
900P, please.

And then the 3300 looted off Dancin's bloody corpse.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Honey for me, please!

Good game, everyone!
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Not much left, so I'll just claim a Rare Candy.