Turquoise Bingo
I'll sign up for game 3, please. Not making my own card.

Quick question, is there any way other than Bingo to get Quick Balls? It's just, I can't do game 2 since my Mum's got the computer at that point. -_-
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Yay! Bingo! Time to win again! xD Anyways, I'll be making my own cards. Two separate ones for each game. I'll PM them soon.

Note: Couldn't decide which pokemon goes where so I'll just use my previous bingo card. Hopefully it's lucky and I'll win two more times xD
Quote:Quick question, is there any way other than Bingo to get Quick Balls? It's just, I can't do game 2 since my Mum's got the computer at that point. -_-

You can buy them at the department store in Dia City.

I'll be there for the midnight one. I'll send you a card in a minute.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Just a necessary updated about Game #02: The time of the game has been postponed until 7:00PM due to my work schedule. I had forgotten that I will be working an hour later than usual on Fridays, but have now take that into account. If you can no longer participate, please let me know so I can remove you from the head-count. If this actually allows you to participate in the first game, then feel free to sign up!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I might be able to participate in Game # 2 then. ^^ Sign me up Chron, but beware that if I don't show, like ten minutes before it starts (at the latest), then I probably won't be able to make it.

If one of you guys would make a new card for me, that would be swell. Or, do I make that myself with Negrek's new thingy? A new game warrants a nice new card, I think. And wow, a lot of people signed up for the one I can't get to. XD
You can make the cared yourself with Negrek's generator, although I can easily enough randomly generate a card for you too. Or you can always go with the card you used in the first game.
Pokémon Turquoise

I'll sign up for game 2 as well, then! If you wouldn't mind generating two cards for me (one per game), please?
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
I may not be able to make Game #3 now because I'm going to this bonfire with my friends. Also, I've decided on making a new card and I'll PM you it in a bit.
That's fine Tristan, just let me know beforehand here if you can't make it.

And everyone's cards have been sent out, so let me know if you haven't received on.
Isaac - I still need your card(s), thanks!
Pokémon Turquoise

I'll sign up for game three. Sadly I'm going out tonight, so I doubt I'll be in time for game two ;_; *Whimper whine*
I will be signing up for tonight's bingo, with my own card!
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Okay Orchestra, I'll send you a card shortly then.
Majora, there are two games tonight, will you be participating in both?
Pokémon Turquoise

Bingo starts in 20 minutes. I am currently missing a card from Majora, who needs to pm it to me.

If anyone else would like to join, do so right now. You may generate a card and pm it to me using this tool that Negrek created for us!

The game will be starting at 7:00PM [EST] according to this clock: http://www.online-stopwatch.com/online-clock/
Pokémon Turquoise

Game #02 Log

1-10: [sp=sigilyph] [sp=galorindle] [sp=derfin] [sp=josuche] [sp=shuckle] [sp=nuwill] [sp=cryogonal] [sp=paracordis] [sp=ventorm] [sp=chantirrus]
11-20: [sp=clauncher] [sp=seviron] [sp=ostento] [sp=sandile] [sp=aculago] [sp=cherrim] [sp=cherubi] [sp=altaria] [sp=farfetchd] [sp=drasarkr]
21-30: [sp=dyferal] [sp=mortarat] [sp=duskull] [sp=cragendou] [sp=espurr] [sp=buneary] [sp=carvanha] [sp=charandillo] [sp=valazman] [sp=siamacho]
31-40: [sp=quimpy] [sp=cubly] [sp=clawitzer] [sp=lamlie] [sp=turumaken] [sp=nincada] [sp=zangoose] [sp=camerupt] [sp=acafia] [sp=dustley]
41-50: [sp=dyrascal] [sp=kizziff] [sp=nekhetura] [sp=loftitanr] [sp=bitemare] [sp=belmarine] [sp=razelodon] [sp=noperajina] [sp=cinccino] [sp=crocoal]
51-60: [sp=finnial] [sp=halberaxr] [sp=seviper] [sp=snorunt] [sp=basculin] [sp=exeggcute] [sp=marvelisk] [sp=petilil] [sp=osgrave] [sp=mareep]
61-70: [sp=marazuma] [sp=ramfere] [sp=ibazel] [sp=tinimer] [sp=wyrmal] [sp=gravendou] [sp=magcargo] [sp=kangaskhan] [sp=distrike] [sp=scraggy]
71-80: [sp=minijina] [sp=aggron] [sp=pachirisu] [sp=altavault] [sp=humbuzz] [sp=termelc] [sp=bojina] [sp=bossorna] [sp=tianglis] [sp=galoryph]
81-90: [sp=xatu] [sp=slugma] [sp=krookodile] [sp=gowatu] [sp=lapras] [sp=flaaffy] [sp=vaering] [sp=kelfee] [sp=heatmor] [sp=paras]
91-100: [sp=parasect] [sp=halirth] [sp=feebas] [sp=galaraud] [sp=volstarite] [sp=misdreavus] [sp=encanoto] [sp=onzarudo] - End
101-110:
111-120:
121-130:
131-140:
141-150:
151-160:
161-170:
171-180:
181-190:
191-200:
201-207:
Pokémon Turquoise

BINGO! I think. What next?

I'll take the money, please!
And.. I come in second. Oh well. x3 I'll be taking the pokeballs then.. (2x Quickballs)
BINGO!

Nobody buts Berries in a corner -snatches berries and flees happily-
I am happy. No matter how badly I lose the next game, I've still turned a profit.
Game #03 Log

1-10: [sp=sparcoil] [sp=vaering] [sp=arctangel] [sp=finnial] [sp=parasect] [sp=razelodon] [sp=aeolagio] [sp=luvaris] [sp=durant] [sp=garapaima]
11-20: [sp=humbuzz] [sp=milotic] [sp=seviper] [sp=mandicore] [sp=lyrissimo] [sp=ibazel] [sp=gravendou] [sp=rasqueon] [sp=turatal] [sp=lapras]
21-30: [sp=marvelisk] [sp=belmarine] [sp=drakella] [sp=farfetchd] [sp=nekhetura] [sp=rakateis] [sp=dusknoir] [sp=floundirt] [sp=siamacho] [sp=coiffaire]
31-40: [sp=altaria] [sp=pachirisu] [sp=dragalge] [sp=quimpy] [sp=lopunny] [sp=shuckle] [sp=feucrota] [sp=krokorok] [sp=tinimer] [sp=nulohm]
41-50: [sp=cherrim] [sp=altavault] [sp=bitemare] [sp=ostento] [sp=murkrow] [sp=kiblis] [sp=raidnarr] [sp=mismagius] [sp=espurr] [sp=acafia]
51-60: [sp=rapscalion] [sp=scraggy] [sp=thunderma] [sp=medicham] [sp=froslass] [sp=volstarite] [sp=freye] [sp=josuche] [sp=aggron] [sp=crocoal]
61-70: [sp=wyrmal] [sp=basculin] [sp=sharpedo] [sp=excadrill] [sp=zangoose] [sp=clauncher] [sp=galoryph] [sp=octillery] [sp=scrafty] [sp=dybelial]
71-80: [sp=noperajina] [sp=halirth] [sp=aron] [sp=exeggcute] [sp=turistar] [sp=honchkrow] [sp=transmite] [sp=auriole] [sp=encanoto] [sp=emperobe]
81-90: [sp=xatu] [sp=sigilyph] [sp=ampharos] [sp=lilligant] [sp=chaszin] [sp=cryogonal] [sp=mephodil] [sp=dustley] [sp=cinccino] [sp=jackravage]
91-100: [sp=cherubi] [sp=dusclops] [sp=zanthera] [sp=donphan] [sp=pandive] [sp=swablu] [sp=nuwill] [sp=bojina] [sp=heliolisk] [sp=murgaz]
101-110: [sp=donarith] [sp=sandile] [sp=aculago] [sp=minijina] [sp=paracordis] [sp=invicunya] [sp=halberaxr] [sp=latikrai] [sp=kraitra] [sp=cragendou]
111-120: [sp=osgrave] [sp=remoraid] [sp=ignelix] [sp=slugma] [sp=icauriole] [sp=nincada] [sp=krookodile] [sp=heladalca] [sp=lamlie] [sp=spilotalis]
121-130: [sp=mareep] [sp=misdreavus] [sp=distrike] [sp=lairon] [sp=paras] [sp=burungin] [sp=dyferal] [sp=quarendou] [sp=phanpy] [sp=natu]
131-140: [sp=buneary] [sp=camerupt] [sp=dasfix] [sp=makima] [sp=dyrascal] [sp=turumaken] [sp=onzarudo] [sp=skrelp] [sp=fallorite] [sp=marazuma]
141-150: [sp=valazman] [sp=magcargo] [sp=ninjask] [sp=lamanda] [sp=termelc] [sp=flaaffy] [sp=tianglis] [sp=makitaku] [sp=meowstic] [sp=pindillo]
151-160: [sp=numel] [sp=carvanha] [sp=mefflora] [sp=vaquerado] - End
161-170:
171-180:
181-190:
191-200:
201-207:
Pokémon Turquoise

Villa! I'll take...the cash.