Turquoise Bingo
Welcome all to a little game we are starting up here called Turquoise Bingo! You might have heard mention of it before, but this is the real deal now. Turquoise Bingo is a game designed to let multiple members participate in a fun game that doesn't require a lot of preparation, and through which they can earn nice little prizes for!

Game Rules and Procedure

1. A game of Turquoise Bingo will typically start with the sign-up period. For just a small fee of 200P, you're in!

2. You have the option of having a Bingo Card made for you, or you can customize your own. The following ranges of Pokémon must be used for each category:

Bingo Pokémon List Wrote:B Pokémon: Acafia -> Lilligant (1-42)
I Pokémon: Kangaskhan -> Flaffy (43-84)
N Pokémon: Amhparos -> Khargonaut (85-122)
G Pokémon: Wyrmal -> Torranel (123-164)
O Pokémon: Smeargle -> Dybelial (165-207)

NOTE: Until the TurquoiseDex Wiki's Gen VI updates are finished, you can see the Pokémon's dex numbers on the Phoenixdex.

3. There will be a Game Master, Date, and Time (with the Timezone specified) for each event of Turquoise Bingo. Post here with the date and time that you would like to participate at. If you customized your own card, please PM it to the Game Master for the date and time you will be participating. You will then receive a PM sometime before the game begins in which the Game Master confirm that your card was correctly made and is eligible for playing.

4. When the Bingo event you are participating comes around, a post will be made here in this topic before the game actually starts. Within the stickied topic, you'll see what the game type is, as well as how many winners and what kind of prizes are available. If you asked to have a pre-made Bingo Card, you will also be PMed with your card sometime before the game begins. You'll want to make sure you are present at the forums by the specified time, as showing up late may inhibit you from posting Bingo before other players do so.

5. The game will be conducted very similarly to normal Bingo. You must get certain spots crossed off your card in order to win (depending on the specified game type), with the middle spot on the card being a Free Space. At the specified time, the Game Master will prepare the game and make sure the he/she is online within the Shoutbox. The Game Master will then post 10 starting Pokémon to cross off your Bingo cards. Then, for the next 15 minutes, ten additional Pokémon will be drawn in 5 minute intervals. Afterwards, five additional Pokémon will be drawn in 5 minute intervals until a winner(s) post Bingo.

6. When you get a Bingo, you'll want to post 'Bingo' in the shoutbox as soon as possible! Whenever Bingo is posted in the shoutbox by a player, the Game Master will take however much time is needed to thoroughly check that the poster indeed has gotten a Bingo. If it is seen that you have gotten a Bingo, the game master will announce it within the Shoutbox, as well as in a post in this topic summing up the winners and their prize choices. After getting a Bingo, you may then post here and/or in the shoutbox claiming the prize that you desire. However, the game may still be going on afterwards, so you may not receive your prize until the game has officially ended.

Turquoise Bingo will be played using our simple Bingo Cards, as seen below:

[sp=unownb][sp=unowni][sp=unownn][sp=unowng][sp=unowno]
[sp=gowatu][sp=seviper][sp=kelfee][sp=shuckle][sp=loftitan-r]
[sp=buneary][sp=ninjask][sp=invicunya][sp=noperajina][sp=dartizel-r]
[sp=aculago][sp=basculin][sp=unown][sp=helioptile][sp=dyferal]
[sp=chaszin][sp=chatot][sp=rasqueon][sp=wyrmal][sp=aron]
[sp=pandive][sp=cherrim][sp=lobovo][sp=camerupt][sp=razelodon]

If you are customizing your own card, you can use the formatting below:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr][td][sp=unownb][/td][td][sp=unowni][/td][td][sp=unownn][/td][td][sp=unowng][/td][td][sp=unowno][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]B1[/td][td]I1[/td][td]N1[/td][td]G1[/td][td]O1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]B2[/td][td]I2[/td][td]N2[/td][td]G2[/td][td]O2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]B3[/td][td]I3[/td][td][sp=unown][/td][td]G3[/td][td]O3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]B4[/td][td]I4[/td][td]N3[/td][td]G4[/td][td]O4[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]B5[/td][td]I5[/td][td]N4[/td][td]G5[/td][td]O5[/td][/tr]
[/table][/center]

You can also use this tool to help you format your card or to generate one at random. (Thanks, Negrek!)

Upcoming Turquoise Bingo games can be found in the list below:
Upcoming Games Wrote:#01 - Game Master: Chronicler - 04/12/2014 - 8:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#02 - Game Master: Chronicler - 05/30/2014 - 6:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#03 - Game Master: Chronicler - 05/31/2014 - 12:00AM (GMT -5:00)
#04 - Game Master: Chronicler - 06/15/2014 - 8:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#05 - Game Master: Phoenixsong - 01/03/2015 - 5:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#06 - Game Master: Negrek - 06/16/2015 - 8:30PM (GMT -5:00)
#06 - Game Master: Chronicler - 06/18/2015 - 8:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#08 - Game Master: Phoenixsong - 06/20/2015 - 3:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#09 - Game Master: Taav - 12/30/2015 - 7:00PM (GMT -5:00)
#10 - Game Master: Taav - 1/02/2016 - 7:00PM (GMT -5:00)

We hope you all have fun with this little game we hope to put on often in the future. If you have any comments/concerns about Turquoise Bingo, please contact myself (Chronicler), or any other administrators or global moderators.

Enjoy, and have fun!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

We've got another game schedule, this time with the above rules slightly edited to fit the running of a Bingo Game within the Shoutbox! We have a special prize for the first ever Bingo game, but we are currently checking to making sure we can get our hands on it for one of you first. Sign up, as this is something you won't want to miss!

Welcome to Turquoise Bingo!
This game is scheduled for 04/12/2014 at 8:00PM (GMT -5:00).
This Bingo's game type will be Cover-All!

For Cover-All Bingo, you must cover every spot on your board in order to win!

There will be 3 winners for this round.

The prizes available are listed below. Those who post first with Bingo and are confirmed may choose their desired prize first. Once a prize has been chosen, it may not be chosen again.
Prize List Wrote:
  • ????? (Currently waiting on Prize Dealer to confirm purchase)
  • [sp=tinymushroom] (2)
  • [sp=pokeball] (1), [sp=greatball] (1), [sp=ultraball] (1)
  • [sp=randomgem] (2 of your choice)
  • 50% of entry fees collected. (2000P*50% = 1000P)

Good luck everyone, and have fun!
Pokémon Turquoise

Sign me up for April 12th, bro. I ain't gonna miss out on a chance to win me some question marks. ;) Although I believe you mean 12:00 PM there? Or do you actually mean 8:00 PM?

(Also, added a small note to the first post as to where to find which number each pokémon has since the wiki's numbers aren't currently up to date, haha.)
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanks for the note Phoenix, and I didn't mean to keep the noon in there, forgot to remove it when I was editing the last dates. It will be at 8:00PM, and question marks are always good! The dots are like little sparkles! :P
Pokémon Turquoise

I'll also sign up for the April 12th bingo game. I'll be making my own card.
Sign me up, please, and could I get a card made for me as well?
Count me in! I will be making my own card.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I'll sign up, seems fun and shiny and new.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
Sure, why not. Sign me up.
Thanks for signing up guys!

Eonrider, Timeblaze, and kitsune, you will have cards sent to you hopefully a day or two before the Bingo Night (maybe even sooner).

Isaac, make sure to get yours to me as soon as possible.
Pokémon Turquoise

Oh, oh! Is it too late to sign up, Chron? I can try to make it and will attempt to set time off for it. May I please join with a card made for me?
(04-02-2014, 12:18 PM)Kaelyn Wrote: Oh, oh! Is it too late to sign up, Chron? I can try to make it and will attempt to set time off for it. May I please join with a card made for me?

This is exactly what I came here to say! Is this all right?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(04-02-2014, 01:17 PM)Majora Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 12:18 PM)Kaelyn Wrote: Oh, oh! Is it too late to sign up, Chron? I can try to make it and will attempt to set time off for it. May I please join with a card made for me?

This is exactly what I came here to say! Is this all right?

What they said. I'll take a card if there's still time to sign up.
The game isn't happening until the 12th, so you guys still have time to sign up, don't worry. :) Really, assuming you could get the card made quickly enough I imagine you could sign up as late as day of, although the earlier the better, obviously.
[Image: sig.gif]
Like Phoenixsong said, you guys can technically sign up the day of. Though if you do wait until the last day, it would be most preferred if the player created the Bingo card and sent it to me. Rather than the Game Master potentially not having enough time to make any last minute. I will be sure to send out everyone's cards by this weekend, in any case. (Also note that if more players sign up (I'm talking 10+ players), there's a chance of more prizes being available)

For personal note, I'm currently making cards for:
Game #01 Card List Wrote:Eonrider
kitsune_xiii
Timeblaze
Kaelyn
Majora
Orchestra
Roxas

Edit: 1600 posts! :3
Pokémon Turquoise

Count me in, I should be around for it.
[Image: Ventus_Signature_by_Zierou.jpg]
[Image: OrangeIslandsSig_zps426f040b.png]
Everyone who didn't state that they desired to create their own Bingo Card has been sent a pre-made one. In addition everyone who has signed up so far has had their entry fee of 200P deducted, a small price to pay for a potentially awesome prize! And based on the number of players who have signed up thus far, the total number of prizes for the game has increased by 2!

We are still accepting players, so feel free to sign up if you haven't done so yet!
Pokémon Turquoise

Am I correct in assuming that all formes of a pokemon are equivalent for the purposes of bingo? Like, if you call "meowstic," then I can cover a square whether I have it down as female meowstic or male meowstic?
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Yes that would be correct. However, one cannot have both forms on a Bingo card, only a single form. That way, if I call Meowstic, for example, two squares at once cannot be crossed off.
Pokémon Turquoise

I would like to join please.