Hello/Goodbye! Thread
NOOOOOOOO!!! DAZEL, COME BAAAAACK! *sob*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Later guys. Going on a trip. Be back in a couple of weeks or so. Don't burn the forum down without me.
DD: I won't be able to read your funny posts in your thread during the mid-terms of this semester. : ( They always put me in a better mood.. See you when you get back, then, I guess. But Do come back, please. ^^
I'm back! Was that the shortest hiatus ever, or what?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
...So I'm fully aware that I just got back a week ago, but I'm in trouble again, and it's probably for quite a while this time! I might drop by here on occasion, and possibly on IRC if I'm very fortunate, but you probably won't be seeing much of me for a while.
Bye Dazel... ;_;

Sup demons?
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

So I just stopped coming online anywhere for a long time. Now with ORAS coming out in a few weeks, figured I'd check out what's up here on Turquoise. So hi again everyone.
Why hello there! *tips hat*

Welcome back. Stick around for a little while. :)
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

(10-28-2014, 01:56 AM)Bake-kujira Wrote: Why hello there! *tips hat*

Welcome back. Stick around for a little while. :)

Might just do that. I admit I miss this. Good to see you Isaac.
I haven't been around terribly much recently, and unfortunately I anticipate that this will continue through next weekend (November 9th). After that point I'll have finished the worst of my projects and should be able to be active again. In the meantime, I'll prioritize event threads if I get the chance to update--let's finish that specter off already!
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Shit happened. Gone for a while. Might check in, might not. Doubt anyone gives a fuck. Later.
As was foretold, I return! With updates!

Updates will be a little slow from me for a while, since I'm doing NaNoWriMo during November, as well as some other projects. They should be steady, though.
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

I'm back! Updates will be slow until December, thanks to NaNoWriMo, but they should be more regular than they have been.
Gone today-Saturday for Thanksgiving. See you when I get back!

So uh I guess I'm back after a couple of years? I got active at The Cave of Dragonflies again and then I remembered that a lot of the same people are over here, too. And I missed the RP, so here I am!
[Image: c1.png]
Welcome back Pumpkinking!
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

Well, this post was a long time coming, but I think I should probably officiate it now. Thanks to various real-world issues that I won't bore you with, I'm not going to be able to come onto Turquoise... indefinitely. With any luck, it should be a month or so at most; my laptop is gone right now, but aside from that, I'm also knee-deep in a bunch of crap that's restricting the time I have available for Turquoise. I would come by every so often to check on things and make sure that my favourite forums haven't burst into flame during my leave. With any luck, I should be back soon... and hopefully I'll be able to update more often then. (Trying not to be redundant here, so yes, that means I won't be able update while I'm gone. Not that I've been incredibly productive lately anyway, but. You get the point.)

Anyway, I'm going to miss you guys, really, but unfortunately, duty calls. See you all later.
I believe this warrants a thread of its own, but since other have posted here, I suppose I'll do this one first. I would like to, however, first apologize in advance to all members and other active people on the forums at this point in time. I know that I recently became a moderator, and had hoped I'd be able to continue my work through the semesters when I started school back up.

Unfortunately, it appears that the workload is going to be far higher than I anticipated (coupled with what work is pushing at me), and I may not be able to update at all during the full semesters. I would like to attempt to continue by doing one update a day, but I'm not sure how well that will go over. Hopefully, I'll be able to do some things during the summer months. . If not. . ., perhaps the holidays. Long story, short -- updating may be nonexistent from me as of right now, and I hope everyone here at Turq will remain interested enough to be here when I return. (I will most definitely return; just don't know when I'd be able to go full-strength again.)