Hello/Goodbye! Thread
This is the Hello/Goodbye! Thread! Here you may announce to the community absences and returns from absences!
Huh? Why is this thread unused. :/
Well, I'm going back to the UK at the end of today so, starting tomorrow, my rate of posts is going to decrease significantly. I may make a few updates when I get internet connection but I doubt it will ever be too permanent.
So, see ya guys!
[sp=lairon]

http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=348
Formerly akg377

[Image: LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif]
Sad to see that you won't be here as much, but have fun back in the UK, and have a safe trip!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

(07-30-2013, 07:30 PM)Chronicler Wrote: Sad to see that you won't be here as much, but have fun back in the UK, and have a safe trip!

Thanks, I'm leaving in half an hour! See ya!

Formerly akg377

Hello! I'm back!
Anyway, had fun at basketball camp and the holiday altogether, but now I can get back to TTRPG!

EDIT: I bet nobody noticed I was gone.

Formerly akg377

There was a lack of Ghastly while you were gone.

Welcome back!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(08-15-2013, 06:33 AM)Insignificant Organism Wrote: There was a lack of Ghastly while you were gone.

Hah! I didn't think it was that symbollic

(08-15-2013, 06:33 AM)Insignificant Organism Wrote: Welcome back!

Thanks!

Formerly akg377

Taking a bit of a hiatus for a little while. College work has stacked up, so I don't think I'll be able to post replies any time soon...I'll try, but it'll be really rare. qwq;
Shiny Ho-oh - excuse me, Hoohe avatar drawn by TheLonelyQueen <3

On a minor hiatus while at college. Won't be able to post much.
You all probably noticed, but I've been M.I.A. for the past few weeks. I'm not really gonna write up a whole story about it, but there have been a lot of things going on in my life. I've been dealing with a father who is going to be losing his house most likely and possibly spending 30 days in jail, a new job that I had to get in order to pay for living at school, stresses adding on from my rigorous school schedule and the responsibilities thrown on to me from the professional engineering fraternity that I'm a part of. All of that, plus a break-up after 3 years that kind of topped it all off. I'm not really looking for any pity, I just want you guys to understand that after pouring my heart and soul into the place for as long as I can remember, these breaks are kind of necessary for me, and I can't thank the rest of the staff enough for holding down the fort and doing an excellent job while I've been on hiatus for the last month and a half. It's been hard for me to find the motivation and strength to come back and help lead this place, but I'm hoping that I can get back into the groove of things again over the next week with being on Spring Break now. You guys are all a part of my ever-growing family and I've missed you all. I apologize for disappearing like I did and I'll be around as much as possible in the near future.

Chron
Pokémon Turquoise

We all got lives to live, good or bad. You hang in there Chron, hope all goes well for you up there. I'm always open if you want to talk.
I'm still around I just had a housefire on Thursday, and haven't exactly been in the mood. Hopefully will be back to posting soon.
Really? That's awful :( Everyone's safe, right? Not too much lost that can't be replaced?
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanks Skyler, you're a good friend and I appreciate the support. :)

@Thunderfox: I hope everyone is okay and nothing too important was lost. I can't say I've ever experienced a housefire, but I'm sure it could be a devastating thing. Take as much time as you need, and know that you have our support and wishes of wellness.
Pokémon Turquoise

Well I'm not just a computer nerd anymore, I am not a certified computer nerd. I also graduated high school, so I will be able to devote most of my summer to doing random stuff like posing random stuffs on forums and being a community mod again. Hi.

EDIT: Actually now that I remember, someone (*cough*chron*cough*) was supposed to demote me before I left on hiatus but meh, I'll let him off easy this time.
Pshh, I knew you'd be coming back. They always come back. :P

Welcome back, in any case, Eve! You'll have to come visit the chatbox and hang out with me while I'm at work every day.
Pokémon Turquoise

You know the chatbox is my favorite part :D
DON'T WORRY I DIDN'T DEAD.

I currently have temporary internet, but I won't be able to return until Thursday because holiday. ;-;
I'm flying off back to England tomorrow. The flight itself lands the day after, and I'll be too exhausted and jet-lagged to do anything for the rest of that day. My laptop's also been having problems: Norton Antivirus (free demo with Lappy itself -_-) has slowed Lappy's internet connection to the point of unusability, absolutely nothing loads, not even Google. As such, I'll need to remove Norton to use Lappy's internet, but I don't dare surf anywhere without an anti-virus. Uni provides one that it prefers its students to use instead of anything else, but this all together means that I will be unable to post from 22nd-25th Sept. Possibly longer, it depends on how long the Norton removal tool I'll be transferring from SD Card will take and how long the uni's anti-virus needs to be uploaded on, not to mention when I'll get said anti-virus.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Decided you guys matter more. Basically, I'M BACK! A day earlier than expected, but I'M BACK!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
I'm going to be gone indefinitely. I'll be sure to post here again when I return.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]