Random Hurrahs!
Hurrah for failing to beat Inqui!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hurrah for finally getting my black belt!
Welp, now I'm terrified.

Hurrah for not wanting to go anywhere near the martial arts master! I'mma have to bring out the really heavy duty chains, aren't I...and sedatives. And tranq guns, preferably modified sniper rifles.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Hurrah for the fact that my shasqua has finally arrived and is worth every cent!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Lucky sod. Wish I had a knife or sword of my own...best to wait until I have a place of my own for that, really.
Hurrah for learning something new every day. *Looks up what a 'shasqua' is*

Hmm. It's a lovely blade, though looks a tad too light for my taste. I prefer something with a sturdier hilt and a little more weight to it toward the base.
Hurrah for the last day of the spree!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Hurrah for finally not having to push for more and more posts! Hurrah for more stuff!
Hurrah for not having to deal with either of your constant posting! =D
Also hurrah for being unable to sleep...
Oh no, Orch! What's wrong, why can't you sleep?
Because I suck? It happens quite often, sadly.

Hurrah for Kath caring about someone.
Hey, I care about everyone, believe it not!

Sounds like you have a problem, then, if it happens 'quite often'. Hurrah for insomnia, I guess. If it's happening often, I reckon you should probably be trying to figure out whatever the cause is. Talk to someone if you need to. Try certain extra sleep aids in the meantime.
Kath, Kath, Kath... Insomnia's pretty common first world problem, and isn't either that dangerous nor has roots in psychics that often. Many people just tend to be night owls and not even notice.
Hurrah for all females having something motherly to them, apparently?
I've had issues with it since I was little. A good night's sleep is a rarity for me, more so now than as a youth. And some sleep meds don't seem to work at all on me :\

Also hurrah for rain (Something I really do love) wrecking havoc on my allergies. x.x
I'm a night owl, it's just rare for me to be completely unable to sleep when I actually try. Sorry, I'm trying to be nice. Unless you'd rather I go back to violence?
I don't really care ifd you're trying to be kind or being once more violent and stuff.

Hurrah for the end of Posting Spree!
Hurray for skipping seventh grade!
I am a fan-fiction author!
My books:
They're not finished yet, but I'm working on it.

Also: ¿Workwa yut bárto ladut qasa? Yut nobo'nasobut woka ayi'ud desasud.