Closed Tutorial to Get Warmed Up
Along with the release of the IRP Quests, I'm going to be making my first attempt by trying out the Tutorial Mode quest. I'm all up for playing with anyone if they'd like to give it a shot with me. I'll leave this open until January 1st, and then we'll be starting. Posting rate will be one week. ^_^

Quote:
Tutorial Mode

Rating: Easy
Number of Players: Any
Requirements: None
Rewards: Premier Ball x3
Objective: Help Mason catch his first pokémon

The proprietor of the Dia Department Store has decided it's high time for her son, Mason, to go out and catch his first pokémon. Unfortunately, running one of the largest department stores in New Logora keeps her terrifically busy, and she hasn't had the chance to take the boy out searching herself. She's looking for a patient, competent trainer to take Mason out into the wild to find a pokémon--and help him catch it, of course! If you help her out, she'll provide you with all the pokéballs you'll need for your excursion and even give you some of her special stock, not available for normal purchase, if your trip is successful.

Mason's a pretty quick study, but he's a bit on the clumsy side and doesn't know a ton about how pokéballs work, for all the fact that his mother moves thousands of them a week in her business. He's going to need a little hand-holding to get through the basics--how to scare up a pokémon, weakening before capture, etc.--but thankfully he doesn't have his heart set on an eevee or anything. Head out to Route 609, help him find a nice mareep or something, and make with the capturing; as long as Mason brings something back, and he actually caught it himself, his mom'll be happy.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I'll join in, unless we're only allowed to be in one IRP at a time. In which case, ignore this. x3
I think I can do this. Count me in.
I'd be interested. ;)
I'm down if she's down! :p
Sorry for the late reply in getting this started. Been kinda super busy lately with work and stuff, but it's all settling down now so I was able to get this going. Orchestra, I see no reason why you can't. And again, the posting rate is 1 week, so we'll have to leave behind anyone who can't make that deadline.

I'll see you guys out there! ^_^

http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=665
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future