Closed Scary Berry Bugs (1+ more players wanted)
Whoooo wants to join me on the very first IRP quest?

Quote:The Very Scary Berry Bugs

Rating: Medium
Number of Players: 2+
Requirements: None
Rewards: Your choice of any three one-badge or lower berries from the Open-Air Market
Objective: Harvest berries from a field infested with mandicore

Most berry-growers around Denath use organic farming practices, which helps preserve the natural splendor of the wilds around the village but presents its own special challenges. For example, when you can't just go spraying repel everywhere it can be somewhat difficult to drive off a group of vicious mandicore that decide your lush berry field would be the perfect place to make their home. Such is the plight of Farmer Jacobson, who's looking for a couple of brave and able-bodied trainers to help him bring in this year's berry harvest.

It's a job that requires two people: one to distract the mandicore, and the other to sneak around picking berries while the first person is running for their lives. Additional hands are always welcome, of course; if nothing else, dividing the mandicore's attention between more than one target can only be a good thing.

One way or another, it's up to you and at least one other friend to come up with a way to get at the berries without getting skewered. As thanks for your help, Farmer Jacobson will be happy to let you keep a couple of the berries you manage to get: definitely worth it for an afternoon cheating death!

I'll be playing with my main character, Jack, as detailed in my personal profile. Posting rate set to one week. Who's up for a little mayhem?
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
I might join in since I'm in route 603 right now. We'll see. If someone else joins before me, then no worries.
OOC: Just a side note, you don't actually have to be at the location in your RPG to perform the IRP quest, if I'm correct. It's simply just creating the topic with the IRP prefix and working the topic simultaneously with your usual adventure.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Right! You absolutely don't have to be near wherever the quest is supposed to take place in order to play.

What do you say we wait, oh, three more days to see if anybody else is interested, and if not, get started?
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

(12-15-2013, 06:03 PM)Negrek Wrote: Right! You absolutely don't have to be near wherever the quest is supposed to take place in order to play.

What do you say we wait, oh, three more days to see if anybody else is interested, and if not, get started?

Sounds good to me. I just hope I can keep up with you. My RPing skills aren't what they used to be. :\
I hope nobody minds if I join in? Be warned I am not the best or most experienced RPer.
Sounds like a diddly-dong good time!

Is there a recommended cap of any sort?
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I would be up for it, is it allowed to catch a Mandicore?
Okay, that should be plenty of people. Sorry for the delay in getting this started... been packing and putting out update fires over the past few days, but things are all ready to go now. Here's the thread--go ahead and post when ready!

Quote:is it allowed to catch a Mandicore?

No, sorry.