Qvalador's Pokémon Project
If this belongs in another forum, let me know. I wasn't sure where to put it.

I've been working on my own region for quite a while now, but I'm not advertising it because it's finished. I actually need help with my project; obviously, with a good number of Pokémon, moves, and abilities I plan to implement, doing it alone (or even with one or two other people) will take a very long time.

Basically I'm asking for your help in constructing the wiki. It's on Wikia, and it's basically open to editing (unless I decide to lock pages), so it shouldn't be any hassle for any of you to access. However, I would ask that you at least kind of know what you're doing. I have spreadsheets and .PDFs to help you out with the content, but I still don't want to go behind you and edit every addition you make; my only real criteria is that you have a pretty decent knowledge of Pokémon.

That said, the .PDF itself is pretty ancient, and thus it's going to be pretty obsolete; it'll really only be an outline. That's why I need any contributors to have a decent knowledge on what they're doing.

I'm not asking for you to move mountains; it would just be nice if you could pitch in every once and a while, so this workload isn't all on the existing contributors (which, as it stands, has dropped dramatically since its hey-day; only two of us-- myself and I liek Squirtles-- are actively participating). The wiki link is on the header at the top; just click it and it'll whir you away.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and have a good day.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
I'll try and help if I can.

Admin Note:
Again, please look at last post date's before commenting on dated topics, thanks!
Dazel, feel free to re-open this if it is something you are still actively working on or interested in working on again.

-Chron
I am a fan-fiction author!
My books:
They're not finished yet, but I'm working on it.