Mohacimim
ohgod art block is just evil. Take all the time you need.

Meanwhile, I get the feeling the upward fingers on your self-portrait should be just a touch apart. Entirely because I am seeing a very British hand signal that does indeed fit you. Is that intentional? It must be, I know you.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(04-10-2015, 12:35 PM)Taav Wrote: Wow. These are awesome!

You have a great eye for detail. The shading is good, and there's a strong sense of texture in your coloring. And your ability to draw hands and shoes makes me very jealous. xD
Thank you ahhh! (✿◠‿◠) I'm really glad you said all those things because they are all things I've been working really hard to improve on! In the past my drawings have been really flat and the shading has been inconsistent, and my hands and shoes... well... they weren't very commendable, to say the least (one need only look at the earlier posts in this thread, eheh). So thank you so much, that really means a lot!
(04-10-2015, 12:50 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: ohgod art block is just evil. Take all the time you need.

Meanwhile, I get the feeling the upward fingers on your self-portrait should be just a touch apart. Entirely because I am seeing a very British hand signal that does indeed fit you. Is that intentional? It must be, I know you.
It really is evil. I finally drew her right, but her pose is just... stationary, so it's hard to draw the pokémon in natural, dynamic posts, and to be honest I don't know if I'm up for redrawing her completely but if it comes to that, I'll do it.

Uh, well, I'm not necessarily a walking hand-gesture encyclopaedia, but if you're referring to the one hand-gesture I do know of and use frequently, well... Let's just say that I had to make retroactive changes because I mentioned the drawing and my parents asked to see it.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(04-11-2015, 07:36 PM)Dazel Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 12:50 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Meanwhile, I get the feeling the upward fingers on your self-portrait should be just a touch apart. Entirely because I am seeing a very British hand signal that does indeed fit you. Is that intentional? It must be, I know you.
Uh, well, I'm not necessarily a walking hand-gesture encyclopaedia, but if you're referring to the one hand-gesture I do know of and use frequently, well... Let's just say that I had to make retroactive changes because I mentioned the drawing and my parents asked to see it.
Fair enough, I'll explain. Do the V for victory hand gesture, palm inward. That's the British equivalent of flipping the bird (though we do flip the bird as well), and it looks very much like you were actually going for that but accidentally drew the fingers a touch too close together. I wonder if your parents know of the gesture, because if they don't...
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]