X & Y Pokemon Trading Center
Most Pokemon Centers have a floor dedicated to Battling, Trading and whatnot. That is what this page is dedicated to. :3

If you're looking for something specific, post it here. If you have a box of Pokemon you're looking to unload, post it here. If you have been breeding like mad and have something special you want to trade, well, you get the drill.

Just post what you are looking for/trading/breeding, and I'll update this post for everyone to see.

I'll get us started once I write out a freaking list...

Orch's Breeding Center
Quote:So, I'm up for doing some breeding. Just state the pokemon you want along with any specifics. I can't promise exact IV's if you're going for a 0 attack mon, or looking for a specific Hidden power, but I'll do my best.
All I need from you is:
  • IVs
  • Egg moves
  • A nickname (only applicable if you want me to hatch it on my side so it can get an EXP boost with you)
  • Whatever else there is that I'm not remembering
Not complete yet, but it's something lol.

Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

(11-12-2013, 01:31 AM)Chronicler Wrote: Not complete yet, but it's something lol.

I can get a Pinsir and Sawk, and I have a Swirlix in my box. :3 Why don't you have an Amulet Coin? It's fairly easy to find in the game. And if you can't find it or something happened to it, you can buy the incense that does the same thing. :3

Out of your pokemon, I would like: Protean Froakie, Magician Fennekin, Own Tempo Espurr, or Storm Drain Maractus.
I would be very happy with the Pinsir, Sawk, and Swirlix! Thanks for the tip with the incense too, I appreciate it.

I can get you all of the four Pokémon you desire, so you can just give me a random Pokémon in addition to the three I want.
I don't need any specific natures with the ones I'm getting, but let me know what natures you'd like, along with the gender for Espurr.

Also: updated my trade block
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

(11-12-2013, 12:57 PM)Chronicler Wrote: I would be very happy with the Pinsir, Sawk, and Swirlix! Thanks for the tip with the incense too, I appreciate it.

I can get you all of the four Pokémon you desire, so you can just give me a random Pokémon in addition to the three I want.
I don't need any specific natures with the ones I'm getting, but let me know what natures you'd like, along with the gender for Espurr.

Also: updated my trade block

No problem. I just need to go out and get the Pinsir and Sawk. Easy stuff :3

Nature doesn't matter, and since you can now breed males with hidden abilities, gender doesn't matter either. :3
My trade box. I hope you can see despite the bad quality.

[Image: 2013-11-12213812.jpg]

Some of the Pokemon are at ~lv.50 (Hawlucha, Pangoro, Talonflame, Gogoat, Furfrou, Meowstic and Diggersby).

I would like starter Pokemon, but not from Kantou or Kalos if possible. Or any other Pokemon you don't find in the grass (of version X). I would also like a new Xerneas, but it's a very popular Pokemon, so I guess there's no one for offer. I can trade several Pokemon for one.

I can also breed some Pokemon: Lapras, Cranidos and starter Pokemon.
(11-12-2013, 04:45 PM)Te-em Wrote: Some of the Pokemon are at ~lv.50 (Hawlucha, Pangoro, Talonflame, Gogoat, Furfrou, Meowstic and Diggersby).

I would like starter Pokemon, but not from Kantou or Kalos if possible. Or any other Pokemon you don't find in the grass (of version X). I would also like a new Xerneas, but it's a very popular Pokemon, so I guess there's no one for offer. I can trade several Pokemon for one.

I can also breed some Pokemon: Lapras, Cranidos and starter Pokemon.

I'll update the top with your list.

Btw, unless hacked, there aren't going to be any other starters aside from the Kanto/Kalos ones until the end of December. :\ It sucks, but what can you do?

OOC: Edit: Adding Goomy, Protean Froakie, Gale Wings Fletchling, And something else I can't recall atm. x.x Hurray for Wonder Trade~
*bump*

I have a large amount of 3-4IV Fletchling and Gible up for trade, both with and without Hidden Abilities. There's even a special 5IV Sand Veil Gible up for grabs. Right now I'm looking for an IV bred Rotom, preferably Calm, and an IV bred Regenerator Foongus, either Calm or Sassy, but I'll take anything that's been well-bred. I have some other stuff up for offer as well, but I can't remember what it is right now. I'll update this post later.

And here's the update:
Taking requests for IV bred pokemon. Tell me:

Pokemon species
IVs
Egg moves
What you will offer for it

I will not go for specific IVs. That requires knowledge of the trade that I lack.
I need a Mareep! I have no specifications, except that it have perfect IVs and that it be nicknamed something specific (we can talk about that when it happens). Also, can you do Natures? If so, I'd like it to be Modest; if not, then not, obviously. If you're not up for something like that, just tell me! I'm willing to trade almost anything. I have a lot of Pokémon, but I must warn you that most of them were acquired before I knew anything about IVs or Natures or breeding or anything.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(04-25-2014, 03:37 PM)Majora Wrote: I need a Mareep! I have no specifications, except that it have perfect IVs and that it be nicknamed something specific (we can talk about that when it happens). Also, can you do Natures? If so, I'd like it to be Modest; if not, then not, obviously. If you're not up for something like that, just tell me! I'm willing to trade almost anything. I have a lot of Pokémon, but I must warn you that most of them were acquired before I knew anything about IVs or Natures or breeding or anything.

Eggy is ready :3
It's not exactly perfect. Since yours is Modest, I didn't bother breeding for Attack IVs. Sorry.
That's okay! I probably won't be working too much with Attack, anyway.

I'll add you whenever I can, and we can negotiate around! Er, may I ask what gender it is?
(04-26-2014, 04:53 PM)Majora Wrote: That's okay! I probably won't be working too much with Attack, anyway.

I'll add you whenever I can, and we can negotiate around! Er, may I ask what gender it is?

I believe she's a she. She's currently an egg, so I'll have to hatch to check again. x3
(04-26-2014, 05:25 PM)Orchestra Wrote: I believe she's a she. She's currently an egg, so I'll have to hatch to check again. x3
How do you know anything about it if it's an egg, still? Haha. (Also, if you were going to keep it an egg when you traded it to me, could you hatch it? I'd like it to have your OT, so it levels up faster.)
Alright. No problem. Any nickname you want for her?
Could you name her Tian-mu? I know it sounds weird, but shhh.
I'm bringing this back. Since I get bored quite easily and can't always be online (a shame, I know,) I need something to do when I'm off and gaming.

So, I'm up for doing some breeding. Just state the pokemon you want along with any specifics. I can't promise exact IV's if you're going for a 0 attack mon, or looking for a specific Hidden power, but I'll do my best.
All I need from you is:
  • IVs
  • Egg moves
  • A nickname (only applicable if you want me to hatch it on my side so it can get an EXP boost with you)
  • Whatever else there is that I'm not remembering
Gonna try to revive this, though mostly through greedy uses. =D

Does anyone happen to have the following:
Lileep/Cradily with Storm Drain
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus with Regenerator

Sadly I have these on my copy of White, but thanks to a thieving family member who killed my copy, those and many others are gone. =D Hurry for family...