Friend Codes / Nintendo Network ID Thread
I got everyone up to here, except Eve, because I don't think they're active anymore? I got both Te-ems, too. Let me know if you register me, so we can be online at the same time, and you can get my Safari things! And so I can get yours...
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
I've made some adjustments to this thread to reflect some (old) changes in Nintendo Wifi. Since DS and Wii games are no longer supported, and 3DS Friend Codes are universal, there is no longer a need for a Pokemon Friend Code thread. Since we don't have an equivalent for non-Pokemon games, I have moved this thread to Entertainment and Games.

Also, I've added you all (took me long enough).
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

3DS code is 4484-8509-9877.
WiiU ID is airlock.
My 3DS code is 3883-7568-9942.

I have played SSB probably more than any other game I have - by far - except maybe Pokemon: Omega Ruby; I have Pokemon Black & White as well, but (unfortunately) neither the sequels nor X&Y. Sorry. D= But I do have OR, like I said. My other games...well, here's the full list as of this moment, with the system each was made for in [brackets]:

[DS]Harvest Moon DS
[DS] New Super Mario Bros.
[DS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
[DS] Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
[DS] Pokemon Black
[DS] Pokemon White
[3DS] Pokemon: Omega Ruby
[3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Mirror
[3DS] Super Smash Bros. 3DS

I don't think I like Harvest Moon DS as much as I have the GameBoy games in the series, so I haven't played it much, but it's okay.
One dark night in the middle of the day,
two dead boys went out to play.
Back to back, they faced each other,
drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the shot
and came and got them two dead boys.
If you don’t believe this story that’s true,
ask any blind man; he saw it, too.

[spoiler=Vocabularic Genius & Wisdom]
Favorite Words
Agathokakological, Deleterious, Discombobulated, Existential Cessation, Impugn,
Irascible, Poetaster/Poeticule/Poetling, Rodomontade, Schadenfreude, Transmorgrify

Percussive Maintenance: When you beat something until it works. (Shan, Imythess C-Box)

[Image: ruur2ot.gif]

It’s better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

Judge not another by hir stature, especially when hir stick is bigger than yours.

The American way is lost.
There is only the commercial way,
which has become a communist capitalism
concealed behind a thin veil of democracy.
[/spoiler]