Error Reporting Topic
If I'm understanding your question correctly then what Orchestra says is correct—they are available in those routes, but they simply don't appear below a certain level. They're treated as evolutions of other pokémon like minccino and what have you so players aren't encountering them too early.

That said, if it does look like something is actually missing, let me know and I'll update the list. Additionally a large number of encounter lists will be updated when the Gen VI changes are finally implemented, so hopefully any mistakes will be corrected at the same time.
[Image: sig.gif]
Yes, Phoenixsong. Orchestra is correct. I was looking for the pokemon's name next to a bullet, not a slash next to another pokemon. ^^() I apologize as it was my mistake and I was not looking carefully enough. Sorry to bother you with that. Thanks for being a great admin and having this wonderful site. ^^

EDIT: 10/06/2014- Link Not quite sure, as my last "pointing out" was my own mistake, but I'm wondering what the move "Dragon Aura" is that Dyrascal has listed? I tried looking through the Phoenixdex move list and I don't think I found it. I also couldn't find it listed under Dyrascal's movelist. Is this something that had been changed and is outdated? I know that with the Gen VI changes, this is very minor, but I wanted to write this down before I forgot about it.
Not 100% sure whether this is an error or not, but is the Alerts supposed to be white now?
Which theme are you using and what parts of the alerts are white?
The New Items link on the TurquoiseDex homepage leads to...well, the TurquoiseDex homepage! It's minor (and incredibly amusing to me, though that might be because it's 1:30 am) and I was still able to get to the page through deduction skills, but probably helpful to fix.
Sorry, I am using Start Your Journey. And the whole "Alerts (1)" is white instead of red.
(06-22-2015, 01:28 AM)Flora Wrote: The New Items link on the TurquoiseDex homepage leads to...well, the TurquoiseDex homepage! It's minor (and incredibly amusing to me, though that might be because it's 1:30 am) and I was still able to get to the page through deduction skills, but probably helpful to fix.

Thanks for catching that! I have no idea how that happened since it was set up correctly, but whatever, I just changed the way I linked to the page. Should work now! (Nice to see you here, by the way!)

(06-22-2015, 01:32 AM)Ratio Wrote: Sorry, I am using Start Your Journey. And the whole "Alerts (1)" is white instead of red.

Hm. I'm... not sure why that happened, either! Presumably the board update did that somehow, though I can't think of what could possibly have changed that. I'll look into it, though.
Looks like most of the sign-up page links are broken, as are... probably the links everywhere else that lead to the old TurquoiseDex. I'm not sure where the rest of those are but if you haven't already, it might be worth looking into.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
@Dazel: Should be all fixed now.

And this goes for anyone, if you see any broken links on the forums now that we've made some major changes to the dex, do let us know here so that we can get them fixed as soon as possible!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Is the 'Ambalchi Temple' site skin supposed to be doing this?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
What are you doing that's causing that to appear? I don't see anything that looks like that. :/
I have the same problem as Kathira, I believe; at least for me, it shows up if you click on the Alerts button!
Idiot here, sorry, I shoulda said that that's what happens when you click the 'Alerts' button.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Thanks for the extra detail. It doesn't do that for me, but that may be because I don't have any active alerts. The update must have messed up some parts of the alert templates; I'll see if I can't get that sorted out this weekend. Thanks for letting me know about it!
The personal notepad still doesn't work in Ambalchi Temple style...
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
I knew I forgot to post something here. x.x

A minor issue on the Turqoisedex. The text for Round and Echoed Voice are switched. I think I saw some other moves with the same issue, but I'll have to double check, since I can't remember which of the top of my head.
Apologies for the late response, but I don't see the error you're talking about, Orch. The effects/descriptions look accurate to me—round can trigger multiple uses immediately after the first use, and echoed voice is basically a fancier fury cutter that allies can add to. Are you sure you didn't just misremember which is supposed to do what?

As for the notepad, I'll have to look into that, although I'm not sure that Ambalchi Temple as-is will be sticking around much longer. The board's due for an update to a new version of the software, and it's looking like some of the current skins will be incompatible. I'll be making sure any skins I do have to replace will have everything in its proper place, though (see also: pretty sure the edit history link in posts still doesn't show up on some skins).