Error Reporting Topic
That's... very strange, because we are in fact running the newest version. It's possible that it's a template issue in some themes, though, especially if the themes themselves haven't been updated to reflect whatever changes were made to fix that. I'll look into it from that angle. Thanks for finding that thread, Negrek.
[Image: sig.gif]
Mmm, well, perhaps there's something wrong with your update manager. According to your source, you're using 1.6.9, while the most recent release is 1.6.10 (though yes, the issue was supposed to have been fixed as of 1.6.9). The script causing the editor problem is, I believe, editor.js, and if you diff the version you have against the current version, you'll see that many changes have been made, including some that match this suggested manual fix for the [undefined=undefined] problem. I think if you can go up to the 1.6.10 release, or discreetly copy in the latest version of that one file, the problem should go away.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
There'd have to be multiple update managers doing/detecting something wonky given the way it was installed, so maybe there are some weird leftover references to the previous version in the source somewhere. (The editor.js script being used is given as v1609 rather than 1610 but as far as I can tell they only increment the version number on the scripts when they actually change something—even the official MyBB forums are using 1609 right now, and I can't imagine they didn't apply one of their own security release updates.)

What I'm thinking happened here is that the dark editor I installed included a slightly modified version of editor.js, one that presumably doesn't have that fix applied to it; when I uploaded it it probably overwrote that itemType > elementType change (possibly among other things). Should be a simple enough repair, anyway. I'm about to fix it now, so if anyone who has experienced this "undefined" issue can clear their cache, restart their browser and try using the BBCode buttons again, let me know if the fix helps.

EDIT: I actually (finally) experienced the issue for myself, but after clearing my cache and restarting my browser the editor buttons have gone back to working normally. This problem should be fixed, then; if anything strange continues to happen, let me know.
Jah, works fine for me now.

...whereupon it was revealed that the icon I'd been pressing in hopes of getting a table was actually the color selector instead. The quest to figure out the parameters of the table tag continues.
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Or maybe the table tag had to be added custom and you just need to ask. :P (I'd have put up a guide for it already but wasn't sure too many people would need to worry about it; I can go chuck this into the BBCode FAQ or tweak the sprite code thread if it'd help, though.)

It's not that complicated, anyway. It works like a simplified version of HTML table elements, so something like

Code:
[table]
[tr][th]heading1[/th][th]heading2[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]cell1[/td][td]cell2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]cell3[/td][td]cell4[/td][/tr]
[/table]

would give you

heading1heading2
cell1cell2
cell3cell4

The opening table tag accepts an optional title parameter to give it a big header, and tds and ths support both colspan and rowspan if you need them (but currently only in the order colspan-rowspan if you use both together; specifying rowspan first won't work). So something like [td col=3 row=4]blah[/td].
Ah, thanks! I was mostly interested in whether the tag accepted any parameters and managed to conclude, "Welp, not height or width" before wandering off. I do think it would be nice to have a basic explanation of the table tag somewhere, since I'm not sure how many people are aware that it actually exists, and I think people do often find them useful.

Okay, I think that I might not be set on the correct permissions mask or something. ^^; I've been accepted, my character profile has been created, and now all I have to do is my thread at the first town. Here's the snag; it won't let me start a thread. I can post everywhere but I'm not allowed to start a thread. I've tried several times over the last couple of hours. @_@ I did send a PM to the mod that accepted me so if the issue is already being worked on/looked at, I apologize. OTL
[Image: Oshawottbancopy_zps7de17ec6.png]

Dream Team

[sp=burungin][sp=scrafty][sp=ramfere][sp=krookodile][sp=distrike][sp=caslot]
Sorry about the error, the reason why you can't post yet is because we haven't been able to give your account the beta tester permissions. Being that the beta period won't be adding for a couple more days, it's something that only an administrator can setup for you. You should have the correct permissions now, so feel free to start your adventure. ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

<3 Oh cool, thank you. OTL I just didn't know what happened or what was going on. My experience with this kind of forum host is a bit limited, honestly. XD; This is only the second site that I've been on that was self hosted.
[Image: Oshawottbancopy_zps7de17ec6.png]

Dream Team

[sp=burungin][sp=scrafty][sp=ramfere][sp=krookodile][sp=distrike][sp=caslot]
There's something weird up with the personal notepad in the User CP. The "Personal Pad" link given in Ambalchi Temple style doesn't seem to work, and if there's a way to access the pad from Shrdlu Town style, I haven't found it yet.

My guess is that they're using some slightly outdated templates, because as far as I know the default in the 1.6.x series is just to have the notepad right on the User CP home. I'll look into it. Thanks!
I'm not sure if you're aware or not but on the forums were its says "post count does not increase in this forum" it in fact does. Just thought I'd let you know.
I opened a new tab and clicked on my usercp link at the top and I got this fella:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like an error message from the server being down earlier, nothing else.
Pokémon Turquoise

I choose 'remember me' in the User CP options and update options, but it doesn't work. I can't keep myself logged in on this computer. 'Remember me' is always off whenever I go to edit options again. I tried update several times. Why do the new settings not save?
When that kind of thing happens it's usually an issue with your browser's cache. Have you tried clearing it or experimenting with a different browser to see if that one lets you stay logged in?
On the wiki, the side panel summary shows no secondary effect for scythe rip, but the description says it has a 10% chance to poison.

Fixed, thanks.
Thread subscription appears to not be sending e-mails the way it should.

Would you be able to elaborate a little more on the specific problems you are having with it?

I've received e-mails from the subscriptions many times without problems coming up.
Pokémon Turquoise