Birthday Bash!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRON!!!!!!.

The age of 19 well that is a long time ago for me, (2 years to be realy), Anyway I hope you have a great day, with lots of cake and pie, and that you can enjoy that year with more pain, women, beer, and driving.

Or something like that.

Just have a good one.!!!
And there goes the short two months or so that Chron and I were the same age...

Happy Birthday Chron! Stick around for a hundred more please. xD
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Happy birthday, Chron! Hope to not see you around here today. Go out and have some fun instead! ;)
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
(07-18-2013, 01:46 AM)Negrek Wrote: Happy birthday, Chron! Hope to not see you around here today. Go out and have some fun instead! ;)

Well said, enjoy your day and party hard haha, happy birthday my friend!
[Image: tumblr_mgjwxeO5E51r97ze7o1_500.gif]
Happy birthday! Go out and have some fun, you deserve it.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Exclamation 
Alright, so if it wasn't someone so spectacularly amazing, I'd post this in another section, but come on, isn't it obvious this message belongs here?

Chronicler:

On behalf of everyone you have ever met online, to the community we have built from the ground up here, we all have love for you. You are an amazing person who gives it his all every time he logs in on Turquoise, making sure every cog fits and rotates right and every member here is happy with what is going on. Your responsibilities on here are great, and you fulfill them each and every day without looking back. I've known you for 6 years now, which is very, very hard to believe. You have grown into a very respectful and responsible Administrator of Turquoise and into a fine person.

So from Pokemon Turquoise, we'd all like to wish you one swell 19th. You definitely deserve it!
Wow, completely missed this thread when I made the once in the T.A. section. 0__0

Heh, anyways, why not say it twice? Happy birthday, Chron Nickman0781!
Merged these together, sorry I couldn't get your post to the top, Skyla. In any case, thank you all for the birthday wishes to this point. I still have no idea what I'll take for my birthday promo, but I have time haha.

As far as things go, I think i'm given a bit too much credit with some stuff, but thanks Skyla, I appreciate it! And as far as this day goes, I'll be here for a bit and not out doing stuff because I'm not really celebrating until tomorrow. :P

Thank you all again for the bday wishes, they mean a lot to me! :)
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Happy birthday Chron!
A bit late, but I hope you really enjoyed your birthday, Chron, and that whatever celebrations you have coming up are awesome. :)
[Image: sig.gif]
Title says it all for the most part. Happy Birthday to Dragonfire, an incredible member of our staff member who without, we wouldn't even be a community anymore. You've always been a constant face here, DF, and it's great to have so many memories shared with you already, with plenty more to come!

We hope your day is filled with fun and happiness, and wish you the best of birthday wishes, Dragonfire! Enjoy finally choosing a birthday promo, let it be a Pokémon who will be a wonderful asset to your team here. ^_^

(Also it may not be midnight for some of you yet, but it is for me so I'm posting this anyways :P)
Pokémon Turquoise

[Image: dragon_fire2.jpg]
Rawr!

Have an awesome birthday Dragonfire! I hope you have a fire blast today!
~ Taav

Happy birthday~ :)
Thanks guys! Day has been fairly enjoyable so far!
Happy birthday, man! since you live up in Not Fair Country did you treat yourself to an early copy of X/Y
[Image: sig.gif]
Haha no I did not, I live in Western Not Fair Country, while the games were leaked in Eastern Not Fair Country.
Happy birthday! Err, yesterday, I guess. Enjoy being a twentysomething!
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Bit late. Happy Belated Birthday, I guess!
Heh, Dragonfie never occurred to me as a Dragon breathing fire; I always had a mental image of a dragonfly when I looked at your username XD

http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=348
Formerly akg377

[Image: LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif]
Happy Birthday, Eonrider!

I hope your day was great and that you had a lot of fun with family and friends. And if possible, found some time to relax for a little bit. You probably won't see this until you get back, but Happy Birthday nonetheless!
Pokémon Turquoise

Happy birthday Eonrider! I hope it was a good one.
~ Taav