What do you want to know the most about the previous poster?
In this game, a user will post a question to the previous poster. The person who is asked a question can respond by quoting and answering the question, while asking a new question to the most recent poster.

Please do not answer or ask any questions that are too personal. Other than that, anything goes!

~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

For the sake of being original, what is your favorite Dragon Pokémon? ;P
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

(09-25-2013, 08:06 PM)Chronicler Wrote: For the sake of being original, what is your favorite Dragon Pokémon? ;P

[Image: tumblr_lt6o3yEpLI1qi3t6jo1_500.png]

How did you come up with Chronicler as your username?
~ Taav

Isaac Wrote:How did you come up with Chronicler as your username?

You ever see Bionicle: Mask of Light? One of the main characters, Takua, is known as the Chronicler of his village, which is where I originally learned the term. And when I started Pokemon Turquoise and the story of Seresta, I thought Chronicler would be fitting for me as I helped tell the story of the RPG.

What anime is the gif in your signature from? (And is it good?)
Pokémon Turquoise

Bionicle, huh? Talk about your blasts from the past...

Why is glalie your favorite pokémon? (Bonus points: what was your favorite pokémon before generation 3?)
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
(09-26-2013, 12:45 PM)Chronicler Wrote: What anime is the gif in your signature from? (And is it good?)

Tales of Symphonia: The Animation

It's based off the video game Tales of Symphonia (GC/PS2), which is an awesome game. The anime is good too, but it's not nearly as complete and detailed.

What is the picture in your signature of?
~ Taav

(09-26-2013, 09:23 PM)Isaac Wrote: What is the picture in your signature of?
That's the emblem of House Dimir: "Dangerous to recognize; deadly not to." Dimir is one of the ten guilds of the city of Ravnica, which is a Magic: the Gathering setting. Because it's aligned with blue and black magic and I identify as a blue/black/red mage, I consider it my "home guild."

Favorite food?
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

If I'm not mistaken your avatar is from the card grapeshot. Favorite tv show?
[Image: 21.jpg]
Negrek Wrote:Why is glalie your favorite pokémon? (Bonus points: what was your favorite pokémon before generation 3?)

I really don't think there's an otherwise acceptable answer than I think Glalie looks really really cool as a Pokémon lol. I know it's not a usual considered choice with competitive battling, but I just enjoy having one and using it through normal gameplay. And that is a tough bonus one, I think my answer would have to rest with Espeon from the 2nd Gen. If we looking only at Gen 1, I would say Articuno.

@Daggerstorm: What's your favorite hobby (excluding Pokémon related things)?
Pokémon Turquoise

(09-27-2013, 10:21 PM)Negrek Wrote: Favorite food?

Steak!

Favorite spin off Pokemon game?
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

(09-28-2013, 12:21 AM)Daggerstorm Wrote: If I'm not mistaken your avatar is from the card grapeshot. Favorite tv show?

It is.

I'm not much a one for TV, generally speaking, but I do like The West Wing.

@Insignificant Organism

Do you have any pets?

(09-28-2013, 01:08 PM)Chronicler Wrote: @Daggerstorm: What's your favorite hobby (excluding Pokémon related things)?

Shamelessly devouring fantasy novels.

@Negrek: Favorite non-pokemon video game.
[Image: 21.jpg]
(09-28-2013, 04:31 PM)Negrek Wrote: @Insignificant Organism

Do you have any pets?

I have none, though I really wish I had a dog, some jumping spiders, and some sort of reptile.

@Daggerstorm: Favorite Author?
~ Taav

@Isaac: Least favourite Pokémon?
(09-28-2013, 06:13 PM)Eonrider Wrote: @Isaac: Least favourite Pokémon?

Hmm... I'd have to go with Garbodor. I just don't like him.

@Eonrider: Favorite Pokemon Ability?
~ Taav

Isaac Wrote:Favorite spin off Pokemon game?

Ohh that's a hard one between the two Orre Region Games, and the mysterious dungeon games. I would have to make my decision with the Mysterious Dungeon games for the storylines, which I always found very entertaining.

@Isaac: Which Pokémon would be next in line in your dream team for New Logora?
Pokémon Turquoise

(09-29-2013, 12:19 PM)Chronicler Wrote: @Isaac: Which Pokémon would be next in line in your dream team for New Logora?
Probably Mareep, since they are fairly easy to find.

@Chronicler: Favorite Mega-Evolution so far?
~ Taav

(09-28-2013, 04:40 PM)Daggerstorm Wrote: @Negrek: Favorite non-pokemon video game.

Mmm, that's pretty tricky. I guess I would have to go with The World Ends With You, although there are a lot up there; it seems unfair to pick just one. But TWEWY has one of my favorite battle systems of all time for an action-RPG, a great story and characters, a really cool difficulty mechanic in its level-down system, and is overall absolutely oozing with style. Really high-quality game on all counts, and one that I've played and replayed many times.

Not quite as many times as Ghost Trick, though.

(09-28-2013, 04:54 PM)Isaac Wrote: I have none, though I really wish I had a dog, some jumping spiders, and some sort of reptile.

Jumping spiders? That strikes me as kind of weirdly specific. And a bit of handful, since it seems like they could be little escape artists what with the whole "jumping" thing. They are adorable, though.

What do you want to do after you graduate?

(09-28-2013, 11:07 PM)Isaac Wrote: @Eonrider: Favorite Pokemon Ability?

I've never really thought about this before, but I'll go with Magic Bounce. It just seems so useful. Your opponent thinks they're getting up Stealth Rock? Not when you switch in Magic Bounce Espeon.

@Negrek: What was the last team you beat the Elite 4 with (any game)?
(10-01-2013, 12:57 AM)Negrek Wrote: Jumping spiders? That strikes me as kind of weirdly specific. And a bit of handful, since it seems like they could be little escape artists what with the whole "jumping" thing. They are adorable, though.
Indeed they are. I imagine that they could be very mischievous, but totally worth it regardless.

(10-01-2013, 12:57 AM)Negrek Wrote: What do you want to do after you graduate?
As soon as I graduate, I will pursue a Ph. D for graduate school. After that, I hope to go into either the research field as a computational neuroscience, or get a job as a software engineer.

@Eonrider: Favorite type of dessert?
~ Taav