Retroactive Promo
This promo is for anyone who has had their profile created before August 11th, 2013.

First of all, because of the way the start of the game is run has changed (More info found in Starting Off on the Wrong Foot and the Rival Battle #1), we've changed the way the RPG starts in that everyone gets an oran berry to start off with. Not only that, but whether you win or lose the new starter battle, you receive a rare candy. But onto the goodness:

1) Anyone may post here to claim an Oran Berry ([sp=oranberry]) if you meet the requirement stated in the first sentence of this topic.

2) If you ended up losing your starter battle, whether it be from an unlucky critical hit or a just not being able to do enough damage fast enough, you can reclaim a rare candy ([sp=rarecandy]) here to take the place of the experience you would have earned from a victory. When you claim the rare candy, however, the 50P you lost that you otherwise wouldn't have can be reclaimed as well in an attempt to make it resemble a loss that would have happened with the new system.

Not much else for all of you, though. We hope you make good use of the items and that everything is compensated well for.

Enjoy!
The Turquoise Staff

Admin Note: Chron: I manually wen through everyone's profiles that were made before August 11th and added anything they were missing so that this could be closed.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I suppose I'll take an Oran berry, then.
[Image: Ventus_Signature_by_Zierou.jpg]
[Image: OrangeIslandsSig_zps426f040b.png]
Claiming oran berry, got myself and Ventus.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
I will be claiming an oran berry and rare candy for myself, along with the 50P.
Pokémon Turquoise

I request the Oran Berry, s'il vous plait.

Mod Note: Done
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Might as well pick up that Oran Berry.

Mod Note: Also done.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
I'll just grab the Berry, Candy and cash and be on my way. (I'll get it myself)
Oran berry please.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Oh, this is neat. Claiming an Oran berry~

Mod Note: Done up to here
[spoiler=Dream/Future team][Image: burungin.png][Image: ampharos.png][Image: drakella.png][Image: nahualatu.png][Image: mismagius.png][Image: luvaris.png][/spoiler]
Just gonna pick up my oran berry, if you please. :>
I'll be claiming an Oran Berry, Rare Candy, and 50P. Got myself and the person above.
I didn't get any of these items, since I started early, so I would like to claim them. I lost my first battle so I would like the candy and use it on my Crocoal (I'm in a battle now, so after that of course).

I remember, I'm a mod, XD, is it better if I add them myself?
I'll claim the Oran Berry, then.
[Image: c1.png]
I'll take the Oran Berry, please~
Shiny Ho-oh - excuse me, Hoohe avatar drawn by TheLonelyQueen <3

On a minor hiatus while at college. Won't be able to post much.
Everyone above is all set. ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise

(08-11-2013, 11:40 PM)Chronicler Wrote: I will be claiming an oran berry and rare candy for myself, along with the 50P.

And I will do the same.
[Image: moltressig.png]
(08-15-2013, 04:43 AM)Angel Knight Phil Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 11:40 PM)Chronicler Wrote: I will be claiming an oran berry and rare candy for myself, along with the 50P.

And I will do the same.

Done! :)
Claiming Oran Berry, I believe.
[Image: tumblr_mgjwxeO5E51r97ze7o1_500.gif]
I hope it's not too late for me to grab that Oran Berry.

Mod Note: Done
I'm back so I'd like to get that Oran Berry, Rare Candy, and the 50P because I don't plan on remaking a character. Hell, I don't wanna start over and I got two promo pokemon so... yeah. Anyways, -poofs with stuff-

Mod Note: Looks like we got you a while ago, so you're all good.
[Image: sukibanner.png]

Dream Team

[sp=osgrave][sp=chaszin][sp=josuche][sp=caslot][sp=galaraud][sp=noperajina]