Referral Verification Center
As seen in the Referral Shop, referring new members to Pokémon Turquoise is good for not only us, but for you too! We have a process that we like to follow to make sure that the members referred here are legitimate and contributing members.

First of all, after referring any members to the forums, you must post here to claim the points for the referrals. You need to actually have the users refer you by using your referral link when signing up or by entering your username in the referral field when signing up. You can view these points when you look at your profile or your user cp. And we can tell who you've referred through the administrator's control panel. However, we require that any referrals you come here to "cash in" for points must be two weeks old before you can do so. Next, based off of a set of qualities that the staff looks at with the users who were referred, we will award the earned points.

We've set this procedure in place to ensure that the members referred here are legitimate. When we say that, we are saying it explicitly to discourage and prohibit members from creating fake and temporary accounts in order to claim points. If an account is made solely for the purpose of getting points, we will notice, the points will be revoked, and use of the Referral Shop itself can be revoked for rule-breaking member. Not only that, but there are penalties set in place throughout the entire forums that disallow creating alternate accounts, as seen here. So be warned before you make a mistake that you'll later regret.

Enough of trying to scare you guys away, though. We want you guys to bring in new users, and we want to reward you for doing so, as we greatly appreciate it.

Any referral points that have been awarded to any user will be kept track of in your profile, so please direct any questions you have to one of the administrators via private message.

Thanks, and good luck!
The Referral Committee
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I referred Junpaku here, though she's not very active in her adventure.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
Your referral passed our qualifications, you now have 1 referral point located under the money in your profile. Spend it wisely! ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise

Dunno if people still do this or not, but whatever. x3 I referred Kaelyn. Though she's a tad busy with Army stuff at the moment.
That's no issue, your referral point has been added. Spend it wisely. ^_^

While I'm at it, updating my own referral points since it looks like I referred you, Orchestra, haha. Updating Phoenixsong's as well, since I noticed one of her previously failed referrals had become active for a few days.
Pokémon Turquoise

Referred BryanVIII here, claiming a referral point (and adding in myself) too.
Pokémon Turquoise

Wow, hey, didn't know this was here. I feel slightly strange to say that I accidentally referred I liek Squirtles here, I doth believe.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Hi! Um, I referred GoldRayven12!
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Congrats Majora, your two referral points have been added to your profile without a problem (sorry for the hold-up)! I also noticed that you referred Vholvek too, so I've gone and added that point for you as well.

While I'm at it, claiming my referral point for BryanVIII (added myself). Hopefully returning here within two weeks as well with my latest referral. :D
Pokémon Turquoise