The Referral Shop
Finding new members to welcome into our game and our growing community doesn't just help Turquoise grow—it can help you, too! For every member you refer that becomes a participating member of Pokémon Turquoise*, you are eligible to receive 1 referral point. Collect enough referral points and you can trade them in for prizes here! A tally of your currently available referral points will be kept in your RPG profile.

*"Participating member" to be determined at staff's discretion to prevent abuse, multiple accounts, spam, etc.. See this thread for more details on legitimate referrals and how to claim points from them.

Prizes and point prices are subject to change.

[sp=randomgem] Choice of 3 type gems — 1 point
[sp=randomgem] Choice of 7 type gems — 2 points
[sp=rarecandy] Rare Candy — 2 points
[sp=bigmushroom] Big Mushroom — 2 points
Big Mushrooms can be traded in to the Move Tutors for one free tutor move of any price within your eligible badge range, OR to teach your Pokémon a move from its current evolutionary stage's level-up list that it has forgotten/never learned (e.g., you could teach your Osgrave Frozen Blade). The three tutor moves per month limit still applies to move tutor moves; it does not apply to relearned moves.
[sp=honey] Honey — 2 points
Honey is a single-use item that reverses the rarities of the wild Pokémon in a location—in other words, making rare Pokémon more common and common Pokémon rarer—for three wild Pokémon encounters. Some wild lists have special conditions; be sure to check an area's Noticeboard thread to see if such conditions apply.

Technical Machines

Only TMs that can be purchased in a store are eligible at this time; you cannot exchange points for gym TMs, sidequest rewards, etc.. You cannot exchange referral points for a TM if you do not meet that TM's badge range requirement, just as if you were purchasing it in a store. TMs cannot be traded or sold. You cannot claim a second copy of a TM you already have.

1 TM, badge range 3 or lower — 2 points
1 TM, badge range 6 or lower — 4 points
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Grabbing myself 2 Honeys and removing 4 referral points from my profile. Edited myself.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future