Favorite Fakemon
I asked everyone about there favorite pokemon so I thought I'd ask about your favorite Fakemon! Just from this forum please but I'm not going to make you choose just one because its a little early at the moment to have an absolute favorite.

My favorites originally were Encantato and Ibazel because I really value intelligence and a scapegoat that evolves and becomes and agent of vengeance? Pretty darn cool. I will say that fallorite and its evolution are fast becoming some if my favorites because of their sheer power and I really enjoy how I've written mine as an excited puppy that forgets its a giant flaming rock.
Theres too many to choose! My top ten is probably this though:

[Image: sukibanner.png]

Dream Team

[sp=osgrave][sp=chaszin][sp=josuche][sp=caslot][sp=galaraud][sp=noperajina]
Oh, most definitely noperajina. What's not to love about that friendly grin? Its abilities make it loads of fun to RP with, too, IMO. I like many of the fakemon, of course, but noperajina is definitely head and shoulders and creepy, creepy smile above the rest, as far as I'm concerned.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Some of the best Fakemon I have ever seen.

~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
Caslot by far. I love cats already, but with the typing (Dark/Fairy? HECK YES.) and lore, I can't imagine any other Phoenixmon being my favorite.
I suck.
Josuche, the idea of a fan-fighting peacock is highly original and really awesome. This guy (and Lord Shen, but more this guy) inspired me to steal the idea for a peacock anthro angel to use it as his fighting style. Because fan-fighting peacocks are awesome.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
My top 20.

20. Drasarkr, because Vikings, that's why!
19. Malraja, even though it looks like the kind of stingray that killed Steve Irwin.
18. Onzarudo, because rivaling Hawlucha is pretty cool.
18. Noperajina, due to a unique reference.
17. Valazman, because Tasmanian devils vicious as... you get the point..
16. Turumaken, because a ninja turtle just got real!
15. Nahualatu, because Aztec-ish designs are cool!
14. Ibazel, no real reasons besides the design.
13. Petrocka, because rock wallabies, literally.
12. Aculago, even though I like Diggersby better for Normal/Ground
11. Josuche, as mentioned by the above
10. Torranel, even though I think it could get a more scientifically accurate design now
9. Mandicore because of viciousness
8. Bossorna, because it looks tough
7. Charandillo is CUTE!
6. Kraitra, because Orochi.
5. Osgrave because I like griffins.
4. Heladalca, because llama-like creatures.
3. Luvaris, because wolf in sheep's clothing
2. Burungin, second only to one.
1. Razelodon because I like Entelodonts thanks to Jurassic Park Builder
Originally, when I first joined, I was going to make a mono-Water team because I love the water-type fakemon here x3
Osgrave, Ventorm, Aeolagio, Drakella, Kraitra, Turumaken, Drasarkr (And Belmarine when it was added) but that quickly changed.

Aside from water types, there are plenty of others I like. I would explain why, but meh. Not up for it right now.
Pandive
Emperobe
Jackravage
Paracordis
Mefflora
Siamacho (I hate the Basculin species, yet I love these. The heck?)
Cerisol (Though the design feels a tad off. I can't place my finger on why though.)
Seviron
Arctangel
Ramfere
Noperajina
Onzarudo
Charandillo
Bitemare (Fear of spiders, and yet...)
Malraja (Its design alone made me choose it for the GENVI event <3)
Dyferal (That raptor-like design <3)
The R-series. I still can't decide on which I'll take :\ Sleek and speedy Green, tough and sturdy Blue, or murder everything Red.
Bleh, I don't like the blue R-series. Too big and bulky and ugly. Fits its purpose, it's obviously a brontisaur type thingy, but still...I personally prefer the reds, the greenies are a little spindly. Still cool, but the reds are cooler. Like, 20% cooler.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
(05-23-2015, 09:24 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Bleh, I don't like the blue R-series. Too big and bulky and ugly. Fits its purpose, it's obviously a brontisaur type thingy, but still...I personally prefer the reds, the greenies are a little spindly. Still cool, but the reds are cooler. Like, 20% cooler.

Oh god, brony! D: (Joking. I enjoy the show too.)

I actually like Loftitan's design the most, yet I'll probably get Halberax, despite being my east favorite. It's too useful... Maybe I'll just let the RNG pick for me. x3
Yep, I'm a brony. I haven't very much of Season 4, or any of Season 5 yet, though...Not sure why, the episodes just...don't interest me as much anymore, judging by the recaps on TVTropes. I'll probably tackle them properly in summer, assuming I can get away with it (my parents are used to previous gens of MLP and therefore tease me mercilessly -_-).

Only use the RNG if you're sure he will give you something you like! Lord Luck is fickle, and always seems to have it out for people...
Eh. Most of 4 and a chunk of 5 have been rather hit-or-miss to me, though there are some that were great. The latest for 5 was pretty good :3

I know. But if I can't decide, I'd rather have someone pick than sit there and not get one at all. x3
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.