Poll: Summer 2015 Nominees
This poll is closed.
A Small Part of The Journey. . .and an Ocean to Quell. (Kaelyn)
42.86%
3 42.86%
The Revivalist Conpiracy--Plenty of Paras and a Politician's Parcel (KathiraNarae)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Remnants of a Lost Heart (Taav)
0%
0 0%
Act I, Scene I: Oshiete (Dazel)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RP Seasonal - Winter/Spring 2015
Just go ahead and give it to Taav, Chron. x3 The one and probably only time I'm nominated, and it's against that xD Yeah, I'm not winning. *Votes for Taav*
Taav, congratulations on your victory for the Winter 2014/Spring 2015 Seasonal , feel free to pick your prize at your convenience. Everyone else, let's get these nominations rolling again, the Summer 2015 RP Seasonal nomination period has begun!!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Yay! Grabbing the Move Tutor Discount Coupon (already added).

I definitely want to once again thank Orchestra, Metallica Fanboy and MrKyurem for making that thread as fun as it was. Thanks guys!

I'm nominating Kaelyn's A Small Part of The Journey. . .and an Ocean to Quell.. Kaelyn's been nominated a few times in the past, and it's certainly not a coincidence. She does a great job telling the story from her team's perspective, in addition to her character's. Not only that, but the one battle that has occurred so far has been more fleshed out than anything I've seen lately. For a single generic trainer battle, this thread has a ton of development - from the over-confident Aisha and her apparent hubris to Máirín's stubborn hotheadedness. Definitely worth reading.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Well, thank-you very much, Issac. . . I plan on doing more, of course. x3 Anyway, I'd like to nominate some threads here. My thread will feel kinda lonely if I don't. x3

Here's A Paras Thread, a thread by Kath that has (you guessed it) a ton of Paras in it. It's a good laugh to read Kath's reactions to the Paras, as well as the sheer number of Paras in the thread itself. There is also, I believe, one of Turquoise's only Horde battles in this thread as well. :) Also, to quote, "hand this box over to the first pompous politicking pillock I see." That gets me every time. :3

Another thread to throw in the mix is Issac's Remnants of a Lost Heart, for its superb and amazingly done and superb (oh wait, I already said that) Rival battle. That pokemon backstory indeed. It may or may not be done at the time of nomination, nor may the entire thread be finished, but I believe the Rival battle warrants reading. :)

More to come as I find them, maybe.
Wow. I've been hoping to have a thread nominated at some point, but that one? Oh lordy loo...I've corrected a couple typos I spotted on reread, and renamed it to something more befitting the sillier nature of that thread compared to the less comedic general adventure.

I think I'll nominate someone myself, because apparently I don't actually want to win. Dazel may not be entirely too happy with the first post, but his reboot has already sucked me in as a very interesting scenario. Who exactly is Arata Sasaki? Why does she need to pretend to be male (rather than retaining gender and changing only name)? What is she hiding from? Perhaps it's a touch wordy, but not to wall-of-text levels. All in all, I'll be following this one. There may only be three posts thus far, but the promise is of something spectacular.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Let's wrap this up!

You have until Monday, September 7th to nominate someone for Summer Seasonal. I will put up the poll shortly afterward.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

Heyo! Three things:

1. Nomination for Summer Seasonal is now closed! Thank you everyone who nominated.
2. Voting for Summer Seasonal starts now! You have 10 days, from now, or until September 21st at 2am EST to cast your vote.
3. Fall RP Seasonal also starts now, and nominations will be open until December 1st, 2015.
~ Taav

It was a very close race this season, but it looks like Kaelyn is the winner! Congratulations (again) Kaelyn, please pick out a prize (again)!

You have until the first day of December to nominate threads for fall RP seasonal. Don't forget!
~ Taav

Yes, Again. XD Which of my threads haven't been picked?([/scarcasm]) lol. I'm kinda sad, though. I'd wanted Kath to win; I voted for Kath. x3 This current thread is going to have a lot more in it, so it would have been nice for it to have been picked when it was finished. ^^() Anyway, as with the previous times, I'm snagging the 25% Discount Move Tutor Coupon. You can't have too many of those. Of course, this is if the list hasn't been changed (if so, then I wouldn't know what to pick. XD). Happy rping to those who can get to it, and I know for a fact that my name won't be on the next Seasonal. XD
I shoulda kept a closer eye on this, then changed my vote to myself to tie it up. Drat. Oh well, congrats Kaelyn! Again.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
It was a close call. Everyone did well.

...everyone except me lol. My thread was nominated before Luthire got his ass handed to him by an aggressive bird. It figures.
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

(09-27-2015, 03:55 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I shoulda kept a closer eye on this, then changed my vote to myself to tie it up. Drat. Oh well, congrats Kaelyn! Again.

Funny that you mention that, Kath. You and Kaelyn were tied at two for a while, then suddenly you dropped to one. o.o I wonder who recalled theirs.

Here's hoping the next seasonal goes well as well. and that someone breaks Kaelyn's winning streak...
Oh? Somebody did that? Huh... Whose score changed when you noticed that, Orchestra? Cause it wasn't me.

I don't have a winning streak, Orchestra. People just keep nominating my threads! XD Sheesh. lol