Poll: Summer 2015 Nominees
This poll is closed.
A Small Part of The Journey. . .and an Ocean to Quell. (Kaelyn)
42.86%
3 42.86%
The Revivalist Conpiracy--Plenty of Paras and a Politician's Parcel (KathiraNarae)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Remnants of a Lost Heart (Taav)
0%
0 0%
Act I, Scene I: Oshiete (Dazel)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RP Seasonal - Winter/Spring 2015
Added, enjoy and use it wisely! ;)
And for you and everyone else, be sure to send in some more nominations this month!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

A reminder near the end of the nomination period would probably be a good idea for next time!
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Yeah, I just realized yesterday that it was the last week of November, so there really wasn't much I could do about it. These past few months have flown by so checking this topic out caught me by surprise a bit. I'll definitely be trying to making monthly reminders here though from now on, so I apologize to anyone who might have made some nominations if they were reminded about this.
Pokémon Turquoise

Double-posting since I have a few nominations I'd like to make for some very well done RPing (in my opinion).

First of all, Kaelyn's "New Beginnings?" from Leddin Town.
http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=520

Second, Timeblaze's "Over Hill and Plain" from Route 600/Dingbat Cave.
http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=590

I'll be making my third nomination soon too, keep up the great stories everyone!
Pokémon Turquoise

As a quick reminder: The nomination process for the RP seasonal - Winter is already about half over. You all have until February 21st until nominations are due. Then, the voting process will go from February 22nd to February 28th. Get some submissions in everyone, I know that there's some great RPing happening this season!
Pokémon Turquoise

I'll nominate Isaac's "Death's defeat." from Route 616.
http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=628

Isaac does a great job of portraying the main character's thoughts as well as the world when out of battle, so I believe that it's worth a nomination.
When does the voting (or however this takes place) begin?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
As per the first post, voting will start during the final 7 days of February. So all entries must be submitted before 12:00AM on February 22nd. Hurry and get your entries in guys!
Pokémon Turquoise

Hey everybody! Since this ended up getting lost in the shuffle a bit, I'm going to give everyone one last chance to nominate their favorite journey threads and then get voting rolling so we can crown a victor and move on to the spring seasonal. So as of this post, you have about twenty-four hours to get in any last nominations you might have. I'll be starting the voting at midnight EST tomorrow, March 6th. After that, voting will go on one week, until March 13th.

Send in any last-minute nominations you might have, and have a glance at the nominated threads to get yourself ready for voting!
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

No more nominations? That's fine--we have three great threads for you to pick from, so be sure you stop by sometime in the next week and vote for your favorite.

It's been more than a week since voting began, so I'm going to go ahead and end this now. Thanks Negrek for taking care of this for me while I was away.

And congratulations to Kaelyn for your winning topic, New Beginnings! It was a great read, and you are well deserving of winning the Winter RP Seasonal! You may claim your prize whenever you are ready, and great job again!

For everyone else, nominations for the Spring RP Seasonal is now open, and will be open until the final week of May. Make sure to make plenty of nominations in the future!
Pokémon Turquoise

*refreshes the page and sees that Chron wrote something new and goes to look at the newest post* 0.o *goes and looks at the poll and sees the number of votes* o.0

Uhh.. cool. I wasn't expecting that. Uh, thanks guys to whoever voted. Thank-you also Chron for recommending it, I guess? And... I guess I'll take one of those 25% Discount coupons for the Move Tutor, if I may? (If the first posts' prizes are still accurate.)

(This totally caught me off guard)
Your discount coupon has been added to your profile. Congratulations again, you are well deserving of winning it this past season. Keep up the awesome roleplaying! :D
Let's try to get many more nominations for this next season. I want to see a lot of competition for the next RP Seasonal!
Pokémon Turquoise

If the "next" season hasn't ended yet, I'd like to nominate Phoenixsong's thread, Good Money for a Goblin's Head. Even though there are very few actual rp posts in it, I like how Phoenixsong writes, the story that is told, and really, the general overall quality of those few posts. I know Phoenixsong doesn't update very often, so that constitutes a little of why there aren't very many, but those ones make it worth-while (in my opinion). It makes me want to try to write like that. I find it a wonderful read. ^^
I'd like to nominate Negrek's current thread, [04045-81-6325] Interview with Jacquelyn Grimshaw (Szlazan City). Like Phoenixsong's thread, not all of Negrek's posts have a lot of writing in them, but what's there is really great! I always love reading Negrek's things.
As it's the first month of June, and not a lot is happening, I'm gonna bump this, if that's okay.

I'm assuming, as the poll has yet to start, I can nominate a thread still. In which case, I'm going to nominate "Book I - Part I - The Luliad" by Metallica Fanboy. Really unique writing structure here.
http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=826
I knew there was something I had forgotten lol. i'm gonna let nominations for the spring seasonal continue until tomorrow at 11:59PM (eastern time), and then the poll will be up for a week and nominations for the Summer seasonal can begin to be submitted.

Thanks for the reminder!
Pokémon Turquoise

I would like to suggest this thread, by MrKyurem. It's one of the few that I am sure to read even if I'm not updating it. It's really witty and has made me laugh a few times, which is worth a nomination, I think.
Okay, the polls are up, everyone! We've got four entries for the Spring 2014 RP Seasonal, and voting will take place for 1 week, meaning that it will end approximately at 10:10AM (eastern time) next Wednesday, June 11th.

In the meantime, feel free to begin sending in nominations for the Summer season!
Pokémon Turquoise

With the poll officially closed, I'd like congratulate MrKyurem on winning this Spring's RP Seasonal!

You are free to choose your prize whenever you'd like, and great job!

Nominations for the Summer Seasonal have been open since the poll went up, so let's try and get some of those in soon. ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise