Inactive A Rocky Start
I'd like a wild from Dingbat Caves.
Taking your first steps in the dull and boring cave, you start to here lots of little sounds - most notably little paws scampering across the ground all around you. Looking by your feet, you realize that you are not mistake in your assumption. Turns out you've wandered into a pack of wild Bucarat all around you. Whether or not rats scare the heck out of you didn't really matter at this point since you'd have to defeat at least one to get the others to leave.

[3] [sp=female] [sp=bucarat] 17/17 [Liquid Ooze]
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I have a lot of catching up to do with my rp when I get my internet back.... Charcoal, use Tackle!
Crocoal darted forward first with a mighty tackle knocking the Bucarat down flat and quick, but the poisonous rat scratched back at the fire hyena, but it was not quite as effective as the tackle had been.

[5] [sp=male] [sp=crocoal] 21/24 [Blaze]
[3] [sp=female] [sp=bucarat] 10/17 [Liquid Ooze]
Gotta catch up since I lost my rival battle, so proceed with another Tackle.
The Bucarat was almost knocked out by Tackle, and though it responded by using a Scratch it was not going to last much longer.

[5] [sp=male] [sp=crocoal] 18/24 [Blaze]
[3] [sp=female] [sp=bucarat] 4/17 [Liquid Ooze]
Let's finish it off with another Tackle. Can I follow up with another wild please?
Crocoal charged forward and knocked out the little toxic rat. Shortly after without skipping a beat though another wild Pokemon seemed to appear ready to battle!

[5] [sp=m] [sp=gravendou] 24/24 [Iron Barbs]

Crocoal gains 30 exp!
This battle is gonna be a bit harder. Lets try a Tackle from Charcoal.
Charcoal sped ahead, tackling the Gravendou, but ultimately getting himself hurt in the process of doing so. The little spiky fella' made a pip noise, happy with the protection his needles had made, and attacked the Crocoal with a Fury Attack that struck twice.

[5] [sp=male] [sp=crocoal] 15/24 [Blaze] (-3 HP From Iron Barbs)
[5] [sp=m] [sp=gravendou] 22/24 [Iron Barbs]
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

This won't go well for Charcoal.

Switching to Nibbles. Let's see how it likes his Rough Skin. Use Bite, Nibbles!
OOC: I changed the iron barb damage to 3, since it's the correct value for max HP 24.

The fangs got round the Gravendou, but would not pierce the rock. Yet, it did some damage to the little beast. Biting was of course much more effective than tackling a rock monster.

The nasty fish got some pain in her mouth after the attack, due to the spiky target. It seemed that contact with the wild Pokemon wouldn't let the attacker go unhurt.

The Gravendou then started to wag its tail, to lower Nibbles' guard, weakening her defence.

[5] [sp=female] [sp=carvanha] 21/24 [Rough Skin] [def -1] (-3 HP from Iron Barbs)
[5] [sp=m] [sp=gravendou] 15/24 [Iron Barbs]

That's pretty good damage. Better than the earlier Tackle. Let's go with another Bite!
Despite moving on dry ground, the fish was quick, and went for a another bite, getting her teeth round the Gravendou's mouth, making the wild monster step back in fear and pain. The spikes on its back hurt Nibbles again, but it was no severe injury.

While the wild Pokemon was cowering, it had refrained from attacking, thus leaving time over for Nibbles to make her next move.

[5] [sp=female] [sp=carvanha] 18/24 [Rough Skin] [def -1] (-3 HP from Iron Barbs)
[5] [sp=m] [sp=gravendou] 8/24 [Iron Barbs]

Let's try another Bite!
That bite was all it took to defeat the wild Gravendou. With a bleeding tail, the little monster crawled away into the shadows.

Charcoal acquired 25 exp. points!
Nibbles acquired 38 exp. points!
Gonna continue grinding. Could I have another wild from the caves?
You sure can. This poisonous rat is looking to tussle with your pokemon.

[2] [sp=female] [sp=bucarat] 15/15 [Poison Touch]
[Image: tumblr_mgjwxeO5E51r97ze7o1_500.gif]
Charcoal, use a Tackle attack!
The wild Bucarat resorted to defensive tactics, wagging its tail viciously in an attempt to frighten your hyena. This didn't stop from Crocoal hitting the rat with a strong tackle, though.

[5] [sp=male] [sp=crocoal] 24/24 [Blaze] [-1 Def]
[2] [sp=female] [sp=bucarat] 8/15 [Poison Touch]
[Image: tumblr_mgjwxeO5E51r97ze7o1_500.gif]