Where are you going?
My first order of business is to catch or otherwise obtain all the Pokemon on my Dream Team, which I mostly know how to do but which requires me to beat a gym, so I'm also currently aiming for the Ice Gym. Once I have all six of 'em, I think I'll go back to Brol Island and work my way through each island one by one completionist style, meaning I'll do everything I can on each island before I go on to the next. 'Cause, ya know, I'm a completionist. I also have an idea for a major IRP Quest that my protagonist will embark on sometime later in his journey, which will tie in directly to his backstory and character arc. So, yeah. I got some plans.
कालो ऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत् प्रवृद्धो लोकान्समाहर्तुमिह प्रवृत्त
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
-Bhagavad Gita (XI, 32), as quoted by J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg

I'm probably going to go as the routes go, with a few quick trips to places like Dia or Versorecto, whenever plot will demand me to do this, just strolling along to see what is going on here and there and enable fast travel for each of the places. Probably not going to do the gym matches for a while, unless it will be required. The plans may change though. I'll come here next year and compare how much of this actually occured.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.