Birthday Promo
Yes, Shad, you can claim a birthday promo for the period of June 28th 2013 - June 27th 2014. Once your birthday comes around again, you'll get another claim for the period of June 28th 2014 - June 27th 2015.

Just let us know what available Pokémon you desire and we'll make it yours! :)
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Hmm... I was going to wait until May 29th, but I suppose that applies to me as well.

May I perhaps have a Virlich, Ambroise if male, Iulia if female? S'il vous plait et merci!

Mod Note: Of course, enjoy!

Thanks Chron!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

My birthday is June 28. I would like a Vaering. If male, Alexander, if female, Dutchess.

Mod Note: Looks like someone got you! Enjoy!
I am automaticEggnog and 1 D0N'T QU1T3 L1K3 ANYB0DY
Birthday was August 5th and I'd like a Gallorindle named Kindle please.

Mod Note: There you go. Take good care of Kindle!
Claiming a Dasfix, if I may. If it's a male, please name him Finley, and if it's a female, please name her Nyna. My birthday was on March second. Thanks!

Mod Note: All set! Have fun with Finley!
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Vholvek Wrote:My birthday is June 28. I would like a Vaering. If male, Alexander, if female, Dutchess.

Vholvek Wrote:Finnial, please. If male, Gerwin, if female, Summer.

You already claimed a birthday promo, Vholvek. You'll need to wait until your birthday in June until you can claim another.

In addition, for future references, Finnial's are off limits based on the following rule:

Birthday Promo Rules Wrote:5) You may not select a starter Pokémon, a Pokémon that can only be recovered from a fossil, a Pokémon whose final evolution has a base stat total of 600 or a legendary Pokémon.
Pokémon Turquoise

If I understand this correctly, I can get a free pokemon now, and when my birthday comes on August 12th, I can get another. Is that correct?

If it is correct, I'll get a Carvanha.

If it's not correct, I'll sit in a corner and cry until August 12th.
Mod Note: You're correct! Enjoy your Carvanha!
-Majora
I would very much like a Minijina named Ajiji. My birthday is January 23. Thanks!

Mod Note: Done!
कालो ऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत् प्रवृद्धो लोकान्समाहर्तुमिह प्रवृत्त
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
-Bhagavad Gita (XI, 32), as quoted by J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg

My birthday is in the 14th of May. Might I take an interrogation mark Unown?
Consider the deed done! If you'd like a nickname, feel free to post here with it or somewhere with your adventure. Hidden Power is water typed. ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise

Basculin (With the blue stripes please)

May 10th
You're all set Eve, and I myself will be claiming a Zangoose since I have a badge. If someone could add that for me, that'd be great!

Birthday was July 18th (I'll be back soon ;))
Pokémon Turquoise

Your Zangoose has arrived, Chron. Man, I need to think about what to get for my birthday promo, considering my birthday was 6 months ago.
Hi, my birthday is October 25. If I'm reading this correctly, that means I can get a Pokemon now, correct? If so, I'd like a Virlich.
Virlich has arrived safely in your party. If you'd like to give her a nickname, feel free to post here or let us know in your adventure. Enjoy!
Pokémon Turquoise

Birthday was June 7th...could I get a Frye, please? Nickname it JAR OF DIRT Sazi regardless of gender.

Mod Note: Done! Take good care of your jar of dirt… ahem… I mean Sazi!
Birthday is the 8th of August, and I'd love to claim a Minijina. :) thanks!
Birthday was October 4th. Now that I have gotten 3 badges going to be taking a Torranel. Will process myself.
Birthday is March 8th, and I don't think I'll be getting 3 badges for a Josuche before next March. So, I'll get this year's birthday promo in the form of a Virlich, named Farsa if female, Cenax if male.

Mod Note: Done! Take care of Cenax.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
I kinda want to have a Sableye, but I'll leave that for if Dream DNA gets distributed and I get 3 badges/breeding gets implimented.

So, I'll have a Beddybite pls. I won't do it myself incase I violated intergalactic laws, but if I didn't, can it be called "Spiderbed" please?

As stated earlier, my birthday was August 12th