Birthday Promo
My birthday is March Second...

Can I get a Kelfee? And can you name it Dursa if it's a male, and Letta if it's a female? Thanks!

Mod Note: Done!
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Birthday is May 24 ... and would a Cubone be possible?

Nickname: Nyx.
Unfortunately, the RPG is currently restricted to Pokémon obtainable in the New Logora Dex, so you'll want to check here to see what is available and then check with the first post of this topic to make sure your first choice isn't barred from obtaining via the promo. Those would include the starters, fossil and 600 beasts for example, and then there are some that you'd need to wait to obtain badges for before getting them here.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Yrrr, I read the first message in the thread, I just wasn't clear on which Pokemon from the Dexes were available - if it was just those listed in the Wiki, or if it included all the ones from all the regions.

Anyway, think I'd shoot for a Natu?
Nickname: Quetz

Mod Note: Done!
6 january. taking a Remoraid and using my dream dna on it.

Switching it with Dustly

Mod Note: Remoraid added, but you can't actually move it to your party until you visit a town and can use a PC.
My birthday is May 18. I would like a derfin. And someone has to help me with this smartness stuff, please.

Mod Note: Derfin has been added. Since there is currently no 'Smartness' stat in the RPG Derfin evolves via being traded while holding the Sage Crystal and Encanoto's signature move uses happiness instead.
My Birthday was the 28th of December(Thanks for the eligibility change) and I'd like a Glorindle named Manos if Male or Moira if Female

Mod Note: Manos has been added to your party.
Would it be okay if I post a reserve spot here for a future Pokemon? I haven't even started my adventure thread yet (or even beaten my rival), but I will by the end of today. So...if I can, would it be okay if I got a Natu? Name "Blink" if female and "Blank" if male, when I get to that point.
You can definitely get a Natu, KabuKing! Everybody gets a birthday promo between your previous birthday and the next. We just need you to post the actual day of your birthday, so we can keep records. A quick question too, what do you mean when you say that you want to reserve a spot? We can simply add a Natu to your party or PC.
Pokémon Turquoise

Ah, okay! I was curious because I hadn't even started my adventure thread yet and I wasn't sure whether I should have completed my rival battle yet or not. So yes, Natu please and thank you if that's okay! :D
It's a deal if you specify your actual birth date.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Whoops, thought I did. >_>. sorry. My birthday is on November 21st last year

Mod Note: Done, as promised.
Probably can't get this until after my Rival Battle but I will take a....

aw....no Eevee...you guys are breaking my heart....

I'll take a Lamlie. (B-day is 9/19)
Your Lamlie has successfully found itself in your party (the rival thing doesn't really matter since our rival battle is a little unorthodox, heh).
Feel free to post here or in your adventure with a nickname if you desire one. =)
Pokémon Turquoise

Assuming I need to wait until my rival battle to actually receive this Pokemon, but I'd love a Cottonee! Nicknamed Krondor if Male or Tabrill if Female.

My birthday is August 4th vuv
Unfortunately, only the Pokémon that can be found in the New Logora Regional Dex are currently available via birthday promo, Mogar. Sorry :(

We hope that you can find some sort of fakemon that you like just as much (or almost as much :p) as Cottonee. Just let us know when you come to a decision, and you'll have a new friend at your side in no time!
Pokémon Turquoise

(03-24-2014, 01:21 AM)Chronicler Wrote: Unfortunately, only the Pokémon that can be found in the New Logora Regional Dex are currently available via birthday promo, Mogar. Sorry :(

We hope that you can find some sort of fakemon that you like just as much (or almost as much :p) as Cottonee. Just let us know when you come to a decision, and you'll have a new friend at your side in no time!

Woops! Sorry about that. How about a Mefflora in that case? Nickanmed Krondor if Male and Tabrill if female. ouo
Not a problem! Enjoy your brand new and sweet smelling Mefflora, appropriately nickname Tabrill! ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise

My birthday was the 20th of February, and I held off on choosing something until now.

Could I get a Nuwill?

OOC: Enjoy your nu Nuwill!
My birthday was on June 28. I'm confused; can I still get something from here?
#BelieveInRomanReigns #BelieveInTheShield
[Image: roman-reigns-spear-dolph-ziggler-o.gif]