Birthday Promo
My birthday was march 5th and I would very much like a female Snorunt named Yuki please.
All of your birthday promos have been added to your profiles, enjoy!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

I would like a Galorindle named Glyph.
BlitzAttack1, next time we'd appreciate it if you'd post your birthday so we can be sure at a glance that it is that day/has already passed, but you've been waiting like a week for this and someone needs to take care of it (or at least should've said something sooner). Sorry for the delay, and enjoy your galorindle!
[Image: sig.gif]
My birthday was back on January 24th; decided to wait this long so I would be introducing it at a reasonable time story-wise.

Wyrmal, please. If male, nicknamed Flanagan; if female, nicknamed Flannery.

Mod Note: Got it for you! Happy belated birthday!
[Image: c1.png]
Yooo, my birthday was on May 21st!

May I have a... Kelfee? Thank you very much! Also, would you mind nicknaming it Nori, regardless of its gender? Thank you again!

Mod Note: Done. Happy belated birthday, and enjoy your new kelfee!
[spoiler=Dream/Future team][Image: burungin.png][Image: ampharos.png][Image: drakella.png][Image: nahualatu.png][Image: mismagius.png][Image: luvaris.png][/spoiler]
My birthday was back on July 27th, and I'd like a Minccino, please.
I'd like the nickname to be Alcyone if female, and Misam if male.

Mod Note: Done. Happy birthday!
My birthday was September 9th, yesterday. Could I have a Minijina? Nicknamed Spook.

Mod Note: Done. Happy birthday!
I kind of feel like I should wait, but I'm impatient and will probably forget. >.<

My birthday is January 19. May I have a Wyrmal, please? Female Dianna or male Tyran?
Your Wyrmal has been added to your profile. Enjoy RPing with your brand new friend, Dianna, and have a great day! ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise

I'd like to get in on this wonderful promo, please, as my character has been approved and all. My birthday was in June (do you need the exact date?).

If I may, may I have a Vaering, and may I request that it be put in the PC for now? (cause plot and all. ^^)

Edit: Alrighty, Negrek. My birthday is June 6. And ok, Chron. I got it. ^^
'Fraid we'd like a full date, yeah.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Day and month are necessary for checking next year that everything adds up with the date you tell us now.

However, since you already told me the exact date in your pm, I will go ahead and add in your Vaering to your profile, but be sure to either post with the day here or edit in the day to your last post. Thanks, and enjoy your new Pokémon!

If you do planning on naming it in the future, that kind of thing can always be done in your actual adventure thread. =)
Pokémon Turquoise

Bah, I wanted to wait to get three badges so I could get the cute little water bugger known as Aeolagio, but since it'll probably take me until my next freaking birthday (due too many places I want to go to and not knowing where to start) I might as well get a pokemon now. x3

Gimme a Wyrmal please. :3 In my PC please. I'd rather make up some excuse for getting it rather than "Boop, new pokemon out of nowhere!"

September 9th :3c Seems I share my day with someone else here. *waves to Light*

Mod Note: Done. Happy birthday, and enjoy your wyrmal!
Hello. Birthday is May 7th, thinking I should go with Kelfee if it's alright.

Mod Note: Enjoy your spankin' new female Kelfee, and Happy belated birthday. =P
My birthday was June 23rd. I'd like a Cubly; Khione if female, Fjord if male. Thanks!
Mod Note: Khione has been added to your profile. Enjoy!
[Image: goomy-2.gif]

Let's light the fuse on my ideals for a tanky team of Pokemon. Bulky offense is looking to be what's best for TRPGs, and I shall collect a Wyrmal for mixed bulk:

I will name it "Malygos" if male.
I will name it "Ysera" if female.

My birthday is March 27.

Mod Note: All done! Enjoy your new Wyrmal.
And now, for the first new member of my team, I'd like to claim a Turistar.

My birthday is February 20th.

Mod Note: She's all set! Happy belated birthday!
My birthday is September 3rd. I'm going to have a mareep, please. Male: Electro, Female: Electra. Thanks!
http://turquoise.alteredorigin.net/w/New...k%C3%A9dex

Ginja, be sure that you are choosing from Pokemon found in the New Logora dex, which I linked you to above. Absol isn't a Pokemon found in New Logora, so it wouldn't be a Pokemon you can choose currently. For more direction on what Pokemon you are able to choose, check out the first post of this topic, located here.

Thanks, and for future reference, try to use the edit tool on your previous post instead of double posting, if necessary. It just helpes relieve unneeded clutter.
Pokémon Turquoise