Birthday Promo
First and foremost, Happy Birthday, trainer! It's not every year that your age increases by one... well actually it is, which is why we have this promo. Once a year, you can come here and choose a Pokémon from the New Logora region that follows the allowed and disallowed requests below. So go ahead and post which Pokémon you'd like and a RPG Moderator will update your profile as quickly as possible. =)

Birthday Promo Rules
1) You can only select a Pokémon for your birthday promo once between your previous birthday and your next birthday. You must post your birthdate when requesting a Pokémon so we can verify this.
2) All birthday promo Pokémon come at level five with randomly generated genders and abilities where necessary and no held items. You may not choose your Pokémon's gender unless the Pokémon's evolution depends on it. In other words, you cannot choose whether your Kiblis is male or female, but you can choose whether your Snorunt is male or female because its evolution into Froslass is gender-dependent.
3) If the Pokémon has a purely cosmetic, permanent form (e.g. Unown's letter shape), you may choose which form you want to receive.
4) You may not select any Pokémon that isn't the lowest stage in its evolutionary line (if it has one). Baby Pokémon must be chosen where applicable.
5) You may not select a starter Pokémon, a Pokémon that can only be recovered from a fossil, a Pokémon whose final evolution has a base stat total of 600 or a legendary Pokémon.
6) You may not select a Pokémon from the Restoration series (Dartizel-R, Loftitan-R, and Halberax-R).
7) You may not select any of the following Pokémon until you have at least one badge: Basculin, Transmite, Tianglis, Thunderma, Zangoose, Seviper, Sableye, Mawile.
8) You may not select any of the following Pokémon until you have at least three badges: Kangaskhan, Petrocka, Donarith, Cryogonal, Garapaima, Mandicore, Josuche, Shuckle, Rakateis, Razelodon, Lapras, Aeolagio, Rasqueon, Sigilyph, Caslot, Heatmor, Durant, Sparcoil, Torranel, Hawlucha, Onzarudo.
9) You may not select a shiny Pokémon.

Aside from the above rules, you can choose anything you like—and, since it's your birthday, your new Pokémon comes with an extra surprise! All birthday promo Pokémon know the move Celebrate in addition to their usual level 5 moves. On its own the move is just a bit of extra birthday pizazz, but if you find any special items you might be able to turn it into something more...

Happy Birthday once again, and we hope you have a great day!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Birthday is May 3rd, I would like to claim a Kiblis, please?

Azy if male, Iza if female.
[sp=osgrave] [sp=ibazel] [sp=distrike] [sp=arctangel] [sp=cerisol] ( [sp=paracordis] () [sp=vaquerado] )
If I can, a Vaering would be quite lovely.

Cronus if male, Calypso if female

Birthday was March 30th
Eeeee! My Birthday was February 6th~

Um.... Can I pick a Wyrmal?
If its a Male, its nickname will be Baldarich.
If its a Female, its nickname will be Drusa.

Thank you kindly~ <3
All of your birthday promos have been added, and happy belated birthday to all!
Pokémon Turquoise

Birthday was a couple of weeks ago and can I have a Derfin please?
We're gonna need an exact birthday stated, Daggerstorm, for reference in future years. Once you provide that, we'll get you your Derfin. =)
Pokémon Turquoise

June 5

Oh and cerebral if male and cerebra if female

Mod Note: Your Derfin has been added, thank you very much!
I know my profile likely hasn't been made yet, but may I still claim (or reserve) a Galorindle? I hope it's not restricted...pity we can't pick shiny Pokemon...I miss my shiny Torkoal from ages ago. XD

My birthday was June 7th. Oh, and name it Peeper regardless of gender, too!

Mod Note: All set, thank you and have a nice day!
My Birthday was May 31st and I'd like to claim a Mareep please. Profile link on the left.

Mod Note: Enjoy the Mareep, and the RPG as well!
My birthday was January 1st, and I would like a Minijina nicknamed Blindside, please.

Mod Note: Gotcha! Enjoy!
Ever-so-slowly inching my way toward being able to start, herp. Birthday was January 29th, and I'll be taking a minijina of my own. I'll add it myself, but if one of the other admins could edit this post with a gender roll for me I'd appreciate it.

Mod Note: I got it! ~Chron
[Image: sig.gif]
6th January would like a Farfetch'd, and hoping here for a Technician one *crosses fingers*

Mod Note: Your Farfetch'd has been added to your profile. It doesn't have the possibility of getting Technician until it evolves, however.
Oh, it's nice of you to do this~ My birthday was June 1st, and I`d like a cubly if you wouldn`t mind. Avo for both genders, please & thanks.

Mod Note: You are very welcome, enjoy your brand new Cubly =)
Feb 8th

I really want a Misdreavus

>.< I love Misdreavus! It's been my fav pokemon since I was 8!

Mod Note: Enjoy your Misdreavus, and the RPG too for that matter!
I was June 5 (hey Daggerstorm!), and I'd like an invicunya named Hank(♂) or Skein(♀).

Mod Note: Have fun with your Invicunya, it's all yours!
[Image: sprayletnew_zps012855eb.gif] [Image: invicunya_zps6e40ce8e.gif] [Image: mareep_zps94b5b980.gif] [Image: dustley_zps0123597e.gif]
Birthday was back on February 18th. I'd like a lamanda; no nickname for now.

Mod Note: Chron - Same birthday as my little brother! Have fun with your Lamanda at the fair. ;)
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Birthday was on February 22nd, so I'd like this beauty:

[Image: petilil.png]

Petilil is perfect~

EDIT: Oh, and for a nickname:

Sunshine
My birthday was the 10th of May!
Please could I claim a Vaering? [sp=vaering]
Nickname: Ares if male, Eris if female
Thank you!

http://pokemonturquoise.com/showthread.php?tid=348
Formerly akg377

[Image: LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif]
Why does everything I want have such a terrible early game?

Ohai, my birthday was July 1, and I'd like to request an Invicunya. Thank you.
[Image: moltressig.png]