Anya Caldera
Name: Anya Caldera
Starter Pokémon: Spraylet
Starter Pokémon Nickname: Zephyr
Welcome (officially) to Pokemon Turquoise, SylveonIzzy. Many apologies for the wait time you've endured -- I failed you when I said I was going to get to your sign-up soon. I do really apologize. 

Your Profile can be found here. If you would, please, put that link in the "RPG Profile" section of your forum profile (go to User CP, then Edit Profile) -- it'll make it easier for everyone all around. When you are all set and ready, you can start your first adventure topic in Leddin Town.

If you need any help, feel free to ask in the appropriate thread(s), such as the Quick Question Thread. Alternatively, you can PM a staff member or hop on discord again. As I'm sure you may know, some of the other helpful tools for Pokemon Turq would be the Getting Started Guide and Beginner's Guide to New Logora, both also located in the quick links section of the sidebar on the main page. That is, if you haven't already looked at them. I hope you have an enjoyable adventure around New Logora, and we look forward to RPing with you.