Chron's Muse
I'm going to preface this by saying that I don't get a whole lot of practice with writing so hopefully having a topic like this will help me get around to being more active about it. I've really been trying to grow in terms of my writing as of recently, and I think part of that is because I think it would be interested to write a book one day, or to be a musician. So any of my writings, be it short story, an RP that I think turned out well, or lyrics, can or will be found here. Feel free to comment and critique as you'd like.

Probably the only sort of serious writing I've done recently was the plot teaser that was put in the most recent TA. As things were before, Phoenixsong and Negrek did a large amount of the plot writing so this is the first time I've taken up a role in the story-weaving part of the forums. I actually enjoyed making it a lot, although I got quite a bit of help and critiquing from MF in the process. :P Being involved with that has given me a stronger desire to improve my writing, though, so I hope to continue being a part of the writing process for the continuation of New Logora's tales.

A lot of my writing (which isn't a lot) in the last couple of years has taken shape in the form of lyrics. Many are incomplete, a lot are inspired by my girlfriend who has given me amazing support in all aspects of my life. Some are also inspired by hardship and the brutality of the world that we live in, though.

Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Two more sets of lyrics that I've composed recently. Not really sure if I'm completely happy with them yet or not, but I've included them in the spoiler above of the first post.

The first song, Conventional Trap, comes from the mild depression that I acquired in previous months from kinda getting accustomed to being stuck in a career that I don't really enjoy being in, and which has kinda thrown me off track from my life goals. It ultimately resulted in me getting numb to life for a bit, until my girlfriend pushed me to start figuring out what I need to do to get back on track and be happy. It's a bit of a thank you to her as well for being someone that I can open up to, and be really honest with. I've always been pretty bad about organizing my emotions and sharing them with others, and she helped take down some of those barriers.

The second song, Pen & Parchment, stems from political frustration in general. In the United States, there's such a staunch scent of corruption within every facet of the political landscape, and the clumsy and self-serving way things are being run ultimately ends up with things like mass murder being committed. No one can pretend to know what the killers are thinking or what their motives are unless they say, but I lean towards the belief that a lot of it happens in protest of the feeling of powerlessness in the face of those who are running the show in this country. As a statement against some sort of unjust action that breaks someone down and makes them feel hopeless.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future