Post Help: Images
Question 
How do you put an image in a post? I went through all of the options on the tool bar and can't figure it out. And yes, I am aware that there is a place to put URLs for images but I'm trying to insert it from my iPad's camera roll, so it doesn't have a URL.
I am a fan-fiction author!
My books:
They're not finished yet, but I'm working on it.
I think using the Attachments function will do that, since it uses your own files for the photos as seen below. I think that's the only way though. If someone else knows a better way, please correct me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I could do that, but I want to be able to position the image on the page. If there is no alternative to attaching, please let me know.
My books:
There's the way that Orchestra suggested, and there's the bbcode alternative, which is what you describe in your first post. Unfortunately, there are no other ways to post images directly on the forums.

Although... if you upload an image as an attachment as Orchestra did, you can then grab the URL and place it within a post as bbcode.

Code:
[img]http://pokemonturquoise.com/attachment.php?aid=40[/img]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=40]
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Thanks, it worked!
My books:
Since you're using NL Pokemon, you can also just use the bbcode that we use in-game.

Code:
[sp=spraylet]

[sp=spraylet]

That will give you the 100x100 version, though if you want a larger picture you can use these.

Code:
[img]http://turquoise.alteredorigin.net/images/pokemon/spraylet.png[/img]
[Image: spraylet.png]
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Oh... well, thanks for the help!
My books: