Welcome, Me
Hello.  I stumbled on this amazing community when I was searching for fakemon.  I found the Phoenixdex, and after I milked that dry, I discovered a link to this website tucked into the corner of the page.  I was overjoyed to see something like this.  And yes, I am a huge Pokémon fan.
I am a fan-fiction author!
My books:
They're not finished yet, but I'm working on it.
Welcome, you!

Good to have you here Wally. Make sure you read the rules, and if you have any questions by all means feel free to ask. Enjoy~
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Welcome to Turq, Wally. I assure you ,*we are overjoyed that you are overjoyed. : ) I'm the newest mod on the block and I'm sure you'll see me posting around. . . If you haven't already, go ahead and join the discord channel we have (unless you don't want to, of course); that's where quite a bit of our discussion happens sometimes. I hope you have lots of fun here at Turq and I'll see you around.. : )
I'm on mobile, don't worry Pokémon Turquoise works fine, but it won't let me on discord (the app is out of the question because it's school issued). Meh, I'm fine with it.
My books:
/A little late, but welcome nonetheless!

Glad to see a fresh new face around here, Wally! Feel free to PM any of the active staff members if you have any questions, or post in the quick question thread in the suggestions forum. We are here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible, and to make friends of course. :P
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Just coming back here because I saw new posts.. I'm a little late but I was wondering, Wally: what kind of school issues mobile phones? o.0

This question is, of course, assuming I didn't completely misread your post, of which is entirely possible..
You did misread it.  The iPad is school issued.  That means the school owns the iPad and it was distributed for the school year.  Don't worry, I'm still allowed to go on Pokémon Turquoise.  Also, I have a cellphone that I can use during summer, it's just that my phone isn't all that good (it's a smart phone built by Tracfone, what do you expect?).
My books: