Closed A Haunting Predicament [Looking for 1 more Player]
Quote:A Haunting Predicament
Rating: Medium
Number of Players: 2
Requirements: None
Rewards: ???
Objective: Identify the source of the strange occurences at the Aucaman Estate, and put an end to them.
There's something strange at play at the Aucaman Estate.  It began with some electrical issues— a flicker of the lights, perhaps, or an unusually frigid draft from the air conditioning unit.  As time progressed, the problems grew bigger and stranger.  Objects were misplaced, found in the most unusual places imaginable.  Things crashed about loudly in the night, but no sign could be found of any home intruder.  The house would regularly fluctuate several dozen degrees in a matter of minutes.  Electronics went haywire, shooting sparks and spelling out rude words on their analog clocks.
It was not long before Mr Aucaman had had enough.  But, as generously-paid professional after generously-paid professional returned with their hands empty, he grew increasingly frustrated.  It has been weeks since the trouble began, and the wealthy man is at his wits' end.  In a last ditch attempt to salvage his house before he either sells it off or loses his mind, he has opened the estate for a single night to any and every trainer willing to poke around and maybe, maybe rid him of the most unusual circumstances that plague him.  If you at least stay in the house for a night, he'll offer you a small gift for your time [EASY]. He promises a handsome reward to any trainer who can diagnose his peculiar malady [MEDIUM], and an even larger one to the group that manages to cure it [HARD].

Looking to do the Halloween IRP with 1 other person who doesn't mind slow responses sometimes, or the fact that Nikolai has a borderline evil fish that will tear your face off. Not sure if I want to do Easy, Medium, or Hard yet. Will wait for someone to join me first so we can figure it out together. Gonna try to get back into the swing of things here with Nik.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Double admin tag team?????

I have plenty of free time while I'm job hunting, and I could use some motivation to write right now. You'd be free to nag me of course if I'm not prompt enough.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Works for me! What difficulty would you like to do, Taav?
Pokémon Turquoise

Honestly, it's probably a terrible idea... but I'd feel bad about anything less than hard mode. I'll go with whatever though.

While I'm at it, I should mention I have two characters other than my main at my disposal. Might be easier to write our way through the requirements with a pool of characters rather than just two. How developed is your rival as a character?

Also, splitting up is 1000% necessary at some point.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Discussion in discord led to the decision for us to take this at a medium level. xD

Thread request is closed now that the IRP is starting.
Pokémon Turquoise