Hello to All
As the subject says I'm new to Pokemon Turquoise and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've done forum RP's before but it's been a handful of years and getting back into the swing of things. But with the toolbar it makes remembering the BBcodes that much easier.

Anyways...again hello and look forward to having fun RPing with ya'll.
[Image: Trainer%20Card%20Dirrim%20Neihart%2001%2...1507159799]
Those who pick on others, are truly the weakest.
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Turquoise!  I'm Eonrider, one of your friendly neighbourhood global mods.  It's always great to see a new face, so I hope you stick around.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot either me or one of the other mods a message.  If you're looking to become involved in the community, I'd suggest joining our Discord Server, where most of the discussion takes place.  See you around!
Hi DarkUmbreon! I said it in your sign up thread already, but once again, welcome to Turq!

On the subject of BB Code, we do have a few non-standard ones you might be interested in knowing of. [sp=pokemonname] will generate a 'pesudosprite' for a Pokemon. [random ] will randomly select between strings separated by '|'. Both of these are useful for making signatures.

Code:
[random][sp=spraylet]|[sp=crocoal]|[sp=acafia][/random]

[sp=spraylet]

If you have any questions, the Suggestions and Help forums is a good place to start, as well as the Discord server if you use Discord. Hope to see you around!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Hi DarkUmbreon, welcome to PT! I'm Chronicler, one of the administrators here, but you can call me Chron for short.

Please make yourself at home here, and enjoy the RPG/community till your heart's content!
We hope to make it as easy as possible for you to get back into forums RP's again ^_^
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future