Rival Battle
After 999 Billions years i can finally start my Pokemon journey until i beaten my rival that is.
Go Burungin use Flamethrower on that fat chipmunk
Without hesitation, Burungin doused the electric squirrel in a blanket of flames. The attack left the pungent odor of burning fur in the air, which remained until the Marazuma flung a series a target-seeking energy stars at your rental Pokémon. The attack proved less than fruitful, but helped to at least clear the air of the smell. Your rival cursed under his breath, seeing the results of his first move choice.

Burungin used Flamethrower! (-57 HP)
The foe's Marazuma used Swift! (-29 HP)

[50] [sp=m] [sp=burungin] 162/191 [Blaze] @ [sp=lumberry]
[50] [sp=m] [sp=marazuma] 135/192 [Static] @ [sp=rawstberry]
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Use stoke
Trying something else, Adel's Rival called out a different attack, hoping that it would even out the playing field. Having his command already given to him, Burungin called up his inner fire and concentrated on it, giving it more power and turning the good-sized flame into an inferno. The Marazuma also looked like he was gathering his energy, but instead of storing it and building its power, the electric type let it loose in a wide radius, catching the Burn Hyena pokemon in the blast. The electrical discharge didn't do as much damage as it could have, and only did a little better than the Elesquirrel's last attack had.  

Burungin used Stoke! Burungin's Sp. Def rose.
The foe's Marazuma used Discharge! (-37 HP)

[50] [sp=m] [sp=burungin] 125/191 [Blaze] @ [sp=lumberry] (+1 Sp. Def) Stoked for next turn
[50] [sp=m] [sp=marazuma] 135/192 [Static] @ [sp=rawstberry]
Use flamethrower
The fiery hyena unleashed his flames at the electric squirrel, the heat intense -- and the power even more so after the preparation that had been done. Curling up in his tail did the Marazuma very little in terms of weathering the attack, and as soon as the blast of fire was over, the white creature weakly rested on the ground, attempting to recover what strength he could. It seems that Adel's rival had anticipated the next attack, but he wasn't quite prepared for the amount of damage that would be dealt.

Burungin used Flamethrower! (-118 HP)
The foe's Marazuma used Slack Off! Marazuma recovered some health. (+96 HP)

[50] [sp=m] [sp=burungin] 125/191 [Blaze] @ [sp=lumberry] (+1 Sp. Def)
[50] [sp=m] [sp=marazuma] 113/192 [Static] @ [sp=rawstberry]
Use Flamethrower again
Scrambling to find a winning strategy, Adel's opponent called for a cutesy attack that would hopefully give the electric squirrel the advantage it needed. Weathering through yet another blast of flames, the white-furred creature hopped over to the fire type and rubbed himself all over the Burungin like a cat -- nuzzling him, purring, and the like. The action built up a lot of static electricity, and by the time Marazuma detached himself from his opponent, Burungin was sparking and his fur looked like an afro hairstyle. Disgruntled, the Burn Hyena gulped down the berry he'd been holding and the sparks gradually faded away; the hairdo -- not so much.

Burungin used Flamethrower! (-51 HP)
The foe's Marazuma used Nuzzle! (-10 HP)
Burungin was Paralyzed.
Burungin ate his Lum berry and cured his paralysis!

[50] [sp=m] [sp=burungin] 115/191 [Blaze] (+1 Sp. Def)
[50] [sp=m] [sp=marazuma] 62/192 [Static] @ [sp=rawstberry]
Come on Burung-afro just a few more attacks than its dead. Use Flamethrower!