New Universe, Same Rival
[Image: Renjouji.Bell.full.1772929.jpg]
Melinda was pissed. She had just received her starter, but suddenly Gideon had confronted her. She grabbed the Rental Pokemon offered to her and smirked. "Let's see what you got pines! I will fight you any day!"  She threw the pokeball-"COME ON OUT!" A Pokemon formed from the light, it was a larger version of AcaFIA. sHE SMirked noticing her rival picked a dragon. "LET'S DANCE, PINES! BOSSERNA USE SEED BOMB!" The girl would teach this boy a lesson finally, after all of the times he got in their family's way. This time, he would learn his PLACE!

[Image: bossorna.png]
Bosserna is ready to throw down!
BOSSERNA USED SEED BOMB ON MARVELISK
[Image: lK4eE2i.png]
Gideon wasn't about to back down, shooting his own mouth off next, "Oh yeah!? Just try to keep up! MARVELISK, USE RADIANT CLAW!"

The dragon eyed its target and lunged forward with a glimmering claw that rained down pain upon Melinda's rental Pokémon. The attack was strong, but Bossorna wasn't about to just take the attack. At the command of his temporary trainer, the grassy ox shot a large seed that exploded as it made contact with the Marvelisk. The attack seemed strong, but when the dust settled it appeared as if the dragon was more or less unfazed by the plant-based assault.

The foe's Marvelisk used Radiant Claw! (-69 HP)
Bossorna used Seed Bomb! It's not very effective! (-36 HP)

[50] [sp=m] [sp=bossorna] 143/212 [Overgrow] @ [sp=lumberry]
[50] [sp=f] [sp=marvelisk] 142/178 [Technician] @ [sp=lumberry]

Admin Note: Hi Melinda, please try to refrain from posting ahead of time when you are not ready for an update from now on. No one else is permitted to post in your topics aside from you and the moderators anyways, so there's no need to reserve posts. This is important because we have code scripts that check for new posts to see who needs updates, and posting ahead of time will put your topic mistakenly in the update needed list that our code generates. Thanks! Feel free to delete this message when you update your post. :-)
-Chron
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Melinda looked pissed. Gideon was HUMILIATING her. No she couldn;t no WOULDN;T stand for this. She had to bite back and quickly. "BBpsserna1 USE ANOTHER SEED BOMB!" She was at this point very concerned of her chances at victory, because she hates people having the advantage over her.
[Image: lK4eE2i.png]