Inactive Passing [9-2]
"Virlich, Incinerate."
Calling for a possible killing blow, Chase called off his attack when a new creature appeared. 

"Huh, a fire type. Our Fairy moves might not do much to it... It's a good thing we have something else up our sleeves! Coiffaire, Uproar!"

The golden bear stroked its perfectly permed coif before inhaling and releasing an ear-piercing wail aimed directly for the fiery sprite. Any glass in the vicinity most likely shattered, but Virlich pushed on. Fighting through the pain of the bear's scream, Virlich flitted up and away before releasing a stream of fire, engulfing Coiffaire! It's lucky it wasn't holding on to anything, otherwise it probably would've gone up in flames.

Return Dasfix! Go, Virlich!
Foe Coiffaire used Uproar! [-23 HP]
Coiffaire is causing an uproar~
Virlich used Incinerate! [-28 HP]

[31] [Image: f.png] [Image: virlich.png] 68/91 [Flash Fire]
[31] [sp=m] [sp=coiffaire] 62/116 [Gluttony] [Uproar 1/3 turns]

"Incinerate."
As the Middle Bear pokemon continued to belt out a deafening song, Virlich plugged her ear...hole things and spat out another scorching stream. With the two combatants chipping away at each other, it would only be a matter of time till one buckles...

Virlich used Incinerate! [-31 HP]
Foe Coiffaire used Uproar! [-22 HP]
Coiffaire is causing an uproar~

[31] [sp=f] [sp=virlich] 46/91 [Flash Fire]
[31] [sp=m] [sp=coiffaire] 31/116 [Gluttony] [Uproar 2/3 turns]

"Incinerate."
With one final searing stream, Coiffaire fell, its mane sizzling as it burned down.

"I came for practice, yet it seems I got burned in the end. Good job kid. You doused my flame..."

Virlich used Incinerate! [-31 HP]
Foe Coiffaire fainted!
Virlich gained 100 exp and grew to level 32!
Dasfix gained a boosted 203 exp and grew to level 29, then level 30!

Won 1210p~
OOC: Moving on.