A foreigner in a foreign land.
"Meta, use one last Leech Life!"

After Carol returned her pokemon to its ball Tony started to continue his walk, but then he remembered something, "Uh.. Sorry, what was that first pokemon you used? I'm rather new to this region and didn't recognize it."
OOC: I'm just now noticing that Meta was level 5 now, and I changed everything correctly, But the level here in the thread during the battle.  . Sorry about that, Cynder.. : /

A last small Bubble was all Kelfee could manage before finally being brought down by Meta's next Leech Life. The Lady Carol gave another sigh and Recalled her Kelfee, giving it a pat. She walked over to Tony, handing him a few small bills for winning the battle. The she stood by and watched as he started to walk away in the direction she had been going -- but then he suddenly turned around. Oh, a question.

"Oh! My first pokemon that I showed you is one called Mefflora. She's a cute one, isn't she? " Carol said with a smile. "I was given most of my pokemon as gifts, so your pokedex might give you more information than I could." She added.

Kelfee used Bubble! (-4 HP)
Meta used Leech Life! It's super effective! (-1 HP)
Meta recovered some health. (+1)
Kelfee Fainted.
Meta gained 80% exp.
Tony received 120P.

[5] [sp=female] [sp=tinimer] 9/24 [Levitate]
[4] [sp=female] [sp=kelfee] 0/21 [Hydration]

Mefflora: The Aroma pokémon, Mefflora shed powders that ...

"Hmm. Well, have a good day." and with that he headed off further along the route, approaching the caves.

OOC: One last wild before I enter the caves.
Continuing onward, Tony eventually came across a little fuzzy something snuffling around the grass looking for berries (or something). At the sound of footsteps, the creature turned to face Tony -- and recognizing a human -- squeaked and made some other battle-ready noises.

A Wild Dustley appeared! (Wait, haven't we already seen this thing before?)

[4] [sp=m] [sp=dustley] 21/21 [Overcoat]
"Huh, another Dustley. Go Hermes; use Poison Sting!"
The wild Dustley and Hermes stared each other down, slowly moving in an effort to determine an opening for attack. Dustley made the first move, lunging forward and slamming into Hermes. Anthony's Pokémon rolled the wild attacker off of his back while a small cloud of dust particles spread into the air from the tackle. Before the Dustley could stand back up, it was shot by a poison needle that emerged from Hermes' body. The Dustley's thick fur coat mostly cushioned the attack, but could not completely prevent injury.

The wild Dustley used Tackle! (-2 HP)
It's not very effective!
Hermes used Poison Sting! (-3 HP)

[6] [sp=male] [sp=dasfix] 25/27 [Levitate]
[4] [sp=m] [sp=dustley] 18/21 [Overcoat]
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

"Another Poison Sting, Hermes."
Again, Dustley Tackled Dasfix only to bounce off the creature's hard metallic body. Before the bunny could climb back to its stubby feet it found itself jabbed in its underbelly with a poison tipped stinger, this time feeling the full effects of Dasfix's toxins!

The wild Dustley used Tackle! (-2 HP)
It's not very effective!
Dustley was poisoned! (-3 HP)

[6] [sp=male] [sp=dasfix] 23/27 [Levitate]
[4] [sp=m] [sp=dustley] 12/21 [Overcoat]
"Poison sting again, Hermes!"
A losing battle it appeared to be, but the poison-stricken bunny still charged at Hermes, barreling off the stingray's wing as the fluffy creature was deflected. The Dasfix sent another spray of poison needles in the direction the Dust Bunny went, striking the normal type on his poofy tail and long ears! Stumbling, the Dustley tried to turn around to make ready another pass.

The wild Dustley used Tackle! It's not very effective. (-3 HP)
Dustley is hurt by his poison. (-2 HP)

[6] [sp=male] [sp=dasfix] 20/27 [Levitate]
[4] [sp=m] [sp=dustley] 7/21 [Overcoat]
Poison Sting
OOC: Apologies for the extended wait. .

Another Tackle and volley of poison stingers later, and the Dustley was nearly falling over with exhaustion. It wouldn't take very much more to take the bunny down; in fact, Hermes could probably wait around at his leisure and let the poison do the job for him. But that would be up to Tony, of course.

The wild Dustley used Tackle! It's not very effective. (-2 HP)
Dustley is hurt by his poison. (-2 HP)

[6] [sp=m] [sp=dasfix] 18/27 [Levitate]
[4] [sp=m] [sp=dustley] 2/21 [Overcoat] [PSN]